Your most controversial music opinions

CaledonianGonzo

Beastie Boys suck, and many 80s rappers sound so dated since Rakim taught everyone how to flow. 

Ok Computer and Kid A are just fine, when I was initially getting into music everyone would say those albums are some of the greatest albums ever but I don't see it

2 hours ago, Stokesy10 said:

Stone Roses and Daft Punk are overrated shite.

Green Day should have, or should still headline GF.

Stereophonics are clearly a better band than what they're considered inside this forums walls.

People who think Oasis and Beatles are "shit" haven't listened to anywhere near enough of their music and I don't really trust what else they'd have to say.

Noel Gallagher, McCartney/Lennon and Alex Turner, are the greatest songwriters of all time.

Bruce Springsteen is cack.

Don't get me started on The Streets.

Idles and Fontaines DC are absolutely woeful. 

Celine Dion for legends slot.

If Lizzo looked like Ariana Grande no one would give a shit about her music.

A bit early in the day to be taking mind-bending drugs isn't it?

8 minutes ago, Homer said:

Pick the bones out of that

I've never heard this track, production sounds a lot better than their old stuff but honestly if your lyrics are this boring you have to at least be able to flow well and they don't 

On 2/13/2021 at 11:59 AM, SwedgeAntilles said:

'Africa' by Toto is shite and it's surge in popularity in recent years is because it's became a meme rather than the quality (or lack of it) of the track itself.

some of the worst written lyrics in music history.  complete drivel covered up with a catchy chorus 

7 minutes ago, Bennykill said:

some of the worst written lyrics in music history.  complete drivel covered up with a catchy chorus 

completely unrelated because i like the song but i used to think the lyrics went "there's nothing that a 100 men on mars could ever do"

the chorus is very catchy

but it is full of clunky lyrics like 'As sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti'

60,000 people singing anything has a pretty good vibe.  hell it even made Coldplay seem appealing.