Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

• 1 month later...

Afternoon cheese lovers.

I've just bought myself some of this Worthy Farm cheddar, not a bad lump, could do with being a bit stronger imho.

What am I missing with the competition though, it says on the "Win Tickets" sticker on the packet "see inside for details". Erm, inside what, there's nowt inside but a big ol lump of cheese. What's the story?

16 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Afternoon cheese lovers.

I've just bought myself some of this Worthy Farm cheddar, not a bad lump, could do with being a bit stronger imho.

What am I missing with the competition though, it says on the "Win Tickets" sticker on the packet "see inside for details". Erm, inside what, there's nowt inside but a big ol lump of cheese. What's the story?

It's under the sticker I believe.

37 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Afternoon cheese lovers.

As above … scan the qr code … submit the code and a photo of it and give your details and the plus one name 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

As above … scan the qr code … submit the code and a photo of it and give your details and the plus one name 

Nice one, so it is, thanks. Problem is I just took the sticker off and left half of it on the packaging, now I can't scan the QR code, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 

Oh well, back off to the local CoOp then.

13 minutes ago, SteveTLizard said:

Nice one, so it is, thanks. Problem is I just took the sticker off and left half of it on the packaging, now I can't scan the QR code, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! 

Hold your horses .. this should work .. code already used … or u can visit website 

image.jpg

2 hours ago, SteveTLizard said:

The qr code just takes you to the website, as long as you can read the letter/number code under it you can still enter.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that there are 5, yes FIVE, winners drawn for the next draw. Closes 26/10/2021 23:59.

On 2/21/2021 at 1:40 PM, Dukeicon said:

Posted in the competition thread but posting here too on request of @crazyfool1.

Wyke Farms Worth Farm Cheese / Co-op Ticket Competition Details

Full terms for this competition here: https://www.promoentries.com/wyke-farms-glastonbury-terms/

• 23 winners in total, each winner gets 1 pair of tickets.
  • 5 winners on the first draw 16/03/21 & 26/10/21.
  • Entry for the next draw starts at 00:00 on the draw date, i.e. Draw 2 starts at 00:00 on 17/03/21.
  • Tickets will be administered in the winners and guests’ full names - i.e. you can't transfer if you win, so if you have tickets but get a code donate them to someone that doesn't have tickets.

Worth noting you can also enter by buying Co-op Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and Pickle sandwich, although, I don't think this has been released yet. It may be released when there is the second draw of 5 tickets in October, which fits in with the release of the block of cheese, as there is 5 the first draw.

I made an easier to read table of entry dates & winners.

1776376218_Screenshot2021-02-21at13_14_00.png.40b56d30b39bb5ed4ccd1ae66c39d3a0.png

• Upvote 2