Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

1 hour ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Anyone still managing to buy sandwiches? I've been going into my local co-op every couple of days and they never have any in stock anymore. Either interest has shot up again and they are selling out quickly or supplies have dried up and they aren't restocking the shelves.

Couple of shops by me have them in regularly. Cheese is only stocked at 2/4 local co-ops

Had some shopping to do so went back in to Co-op today. They must have had stock delivery as the sandwich section was completely full except for the Worthy Farm C&P sandwich. The price tag on the shelf is still there but they have put a vegan sandwich in its place. The cashier said they hadn't had any 'for ages'. They still have a few blocks of the cheese left so I bought one but its starting to feel like its going to stop being sold at some point soon (at my local store). 

sandwich no sandwich.jpg

1 hour ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Had some shopping to do so went back in to Co-op today. They must have had stock delivery as the sandwich section was completely full except for the Worthy Farm C&P sandwich. The price tag on the shelf is still there but they have put a vegan sandwich in its place. The cashier said they hadn't had any 'for ages'. They still have a few blocks of the cheese left so I bought one but its starting to feel like its going to stop being sold at some point soon (at my local store). 

sandwich no sandwich.jpg

If there is still a label there ... they will still be stocking it ... I doubt they would remove something a couple of months after launch ... might just have had issues gauging how well it would sell ... I expect it will return 🙂 

On 4/13/2021 at 3:21 PM, Quark said:

Thought we hadn't seen you for a while, nice to see you back 🙂

I was a bit butt-hurt about not getting tickets so avoided anything Glastonbury Fest for a while :-)

On 4/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, crazyfool1 said:

nowhere to be seen on social media .... and the winners list isnt available until after the final draw 😞 

The winners aren't available until after the final draw? This sounds dodgy but I hate to distrust Co-op or the festival. 

There's no way there's anything dodgy about the draw. All this stuff is subject to scrutiny. Why would the festival fix the draw and all the negative fallout that would have when then can give tickets to whoever they want?

8 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

There's no way there's anything dodgy about the draw. All this stuff is subject to scrutiny. Why would the festival fix the draw and all the negative fallout that would have when then can give tickets to whoever they want?

"Nothing to see here"

Just the sort of thing someone featured in the Daily M*il would say...

1 hour ago, Quark said:

"Nothing to see here"

Just the sort of thing someone featured in the Daily M*il would say...

My new mates at The Mail would love to have a go at Glastonbury. Probably the Co-op too for that matter.

The c**ts.

• 1 month later...