Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

30 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

See, Emily likes you. She's a racing certainty on the signature front for me and parsonjack's petition campaign

so let me get this right .... Emily is going to help in a campaign to get me and vintage to Glastonbury ? 

25 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

so let me get this right .... Emily is going to help in a campaign to get me and vintage to Glastonbury ? 

Yes, that's what we are going for. Not just Emily though. They'll be a whole load of others too.

While on this subject, is there a particular way that you think the petition should be worded? 

19 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Yes, that's what we are going for. Not just Emily though. They'll be a whole load of others too.

While on this subject, is there a particular way that you think the petition should be worded? 

I’ll have a think ... suggestions welcome 😀

8 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ll have a think ... suggestions welcome 😀

Not sure how to word it right now. However, maybe it should go along the lines of being the polar opposite to the demanding the release of wrongly convicted people that sometimes get to Governments the world over. We could demand the incarceration of the two of you. We could go on to say that it was imperative that you both be incarcerated within the Super Fence of Glastonbury festival for the whole duration of the next time it takes place. No probation should also be considered etc etc. 

Do we know if there have been any winners from this cheese consuming based competition? 

(Also I haven't been here for a while, life gets in the way and I try and limit screen-time. No I do not have tickets for 2022. Yes I am buying a considerable amount of cheese and pickle sandwiches.) 

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Do we know if there have been any winners from this cheese consuming based competition? 

(Also I haven't been here for a while, life gets in the way and I try and limit screen-time. No I do not have tickets for 2022. Yes I am buying a considerable amount of cheese and pickle sandwiches.) 

Thought we hadn't seen you for a while, nice to see you back 🙂

31 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Next draw coming up soon isn't it? Last one was middle of the month so presume this will be the same sort of time. I've only entered one this month as opposed to the four I did in March.

22 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

14th or 15th I think ... 

Draw 2 closes at 23:59 tonight and the draw is tomorrow - 1 ticket.

58 minutes ago, DarrenVonBoathook said:

Bought a pack of Cheese and Pickle sandwich's out of Co-ops reduced price, need eating today, section. I've not seen any in there before. Apart from the hard core eFesters, I wonder if the rush to buy them has died down a bit?

Publicity certainly has .. and now the cheese blocks aren’t positioned on promo ends ... but the prize now is just the 1 pair of tickets ..... that said .... in it to win it 

11 minutes ago, Sundance said:

I have a block of Worthy Farm cheese in my fridge but am fortunate enough to have secured tickets. @crazyfool1 would you like my code? Do I need to send you a pic of the cheese as proof of purchase? Let me know and happy to donate to a good cause

Yes I’d love one thankyou  ... I’ve pmd u 

1 minute ago, Sundance said:

I would really like some data on how many people they are actually getting to enter this. Would the average person outside of this forum have the dedication to keep entering their codes each month and buy multiple products etc? 

you would need to look at the number of stores stocking the product and then the  sales per block ... and then do some kind of wizard maths to work out the proportion of people entering the comp ..... id not say the odds are amazing but the more people persist the more chance ... and ive no doubt many will give up ... the best chance will be october draw once there are 5 pairs being given away again ...... unless they have an extra publicity drive at this time ...