Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

21 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

What about those grated cheese, spring onion and mayo sandwiches? Grated comes into its own then. I love the Tesco one.

Yeh I like those...Tesco used to do a good one like that cheese, tomato and Mayo but have stopped doing it apart from in the triple packs. 😞

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

So do you eat it frozen, only eat toasted bread or let it come to room temperature to use in a sandwich - I don't think you've thought this through properly have you?

😄 i either toast it or defrost it to make it a butty but not to room temp - i like it still to be COLD 

Plus it lasts longer. I dont eat bread everyday sometimes i dont it once in a week, so would be pointless leaving it out just to whizz

Edited by Wellyboot

16 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

Yeh I like those...Tesco used to do a good one like that cheese, tomato and Mayo but have stopped doing it apart from in the triple packs. 😞

That one was also good! Cheese and pickle is the weak link in the triple pack I reckon.

Man I can tell I've been working from home too long when I get nostalgic for store-bought sandwiches - and I used to bring my own lunch to the office 90% of the time anyway. Going to Pret feels like a treat these days.

6 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That one was also good! Cheese and pickle is the weak link in the triple pack I reckon.

Man I can tell I've been working from home too long when I get nostalgic for store-bought sandwiches - and I used to bring my own lunch to the office 90% of the time anyway. Going to Pret feels like a treat these days.

Ha - weirdly I had almost the same thought only about two days ago: a slow but shocking realisation that I haven't bought a supermarket meal deal for about six months!

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes I agree about the weak link!

I've even gone out and bought shop sandwiches on the odd occasion  when I've been working from home!

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Doorstep sandwich just topped up supplies 

A4A5ABB9-36DF-45D0-A341-7AD82DD9BC30.jpeg

I kind of knew you were off your rocker mad to get to the next Glastonbury Festival, but had no real true perception. I had thought that I had a true perception. I was wrong.

Now I know the 'state of affairs' may I offer some advice. Why don't you do one of them petition things that if they get 100,00 people signing, there has to be a question asked in parliament about that petition. Can you imagine that - MP's debating whether Micheal Eavis should give you (and vinatge et al) a free entry ticket? 

Oh come on people, let's make this go viral. lol

2 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I kind of knew you were off your rocker mad to get to the next Glastonbury Festival, but had no real true perception. I had thought that I had a true perception. I was wrong.

Now I know the 'state of affairs' may I offer some advice. Why don't you do one of them petition things that if they get 100,00 people signing, there has to be a question asked in parliament about that petition. Can you imagine that - MP's debating whether Micheal Eavis should give you (and vinatge et al) a free entry ticket? 

I'm in 👍

43 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

ha ha .... I did in the early days after the ticket day disaster do a small twitter campaign which had a like for Emily Eavis .... which at the time I was very happy with 🙂 

1 hour ago, parsonjack said:

I'm in 👍

The 'system' will not allow me to upvote your post. I knew this already as I wanted to upvote a recently previous post of yours and 'it' wouldn't allow me to.

So, do you know anything about getting one of those petition babies going? I could (and will, if necessary) find out, but it would have to wait a while for me to get the ball rolling. This is because (A) I don't know how to kick them off, and (B) because I'm about to get very messy, and am not sure how long that is going to last. I'm just back home after almost 4 days away. Tonight is the only gallivanting night I'm going to get because I've got shit loads of things to do from tomorrow morning onwards for a few days, and then I'm away again for another almost 4 days.

The above said, if you aren't able to run with starting it off, then I will do so, as soon as I can. That wouldn't be too much of a problem I'd have thought. However, getting it 'out there' is beyond me. I still don't know what twitter and instagram are. I'm on facebook, but am fucked if I know how it really works on there. So, I wouldn't exactly be most companies  first choice as PR person.

Maybe I set up the petition and you 'spread' the good word. I am under the impression that you are much more than adequately qualified on most things IT related. I think you knew about that 'worm hole' type entrance into a different server(?) that Seetickets were running one year, and got tickets that way. 

Thoughts?