Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

44 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

You have to enter the names of the 2 recipients when you enter and, like ordinary tickets, they are not transferrable. So if you know somebody looking for a ticket send them a photo of the pack with the code visible.

Ok. That sounds good. Now just need to be able to buy the stuff! 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I wonder why they have another 5 pairs available at normal ticket time ... must be another publicity bout based on there not being a sale then 

Presumably the launch of this cheese has been planned for a while, and so the competition was designed before Glastonbury 2021 was cancelled - in which case they expected that the 5 pairs up for grabs in October would normally be accompanied by the usual excitement.

Posted in the competition thread but posting here too on request of @crazyfool1.

Wyke Farms Worth Farm Cheese / Co-op Ticket Competition Details

Full terms for this competition here: https://www.promoentries.com/wyke-farms-glastonbury-terms/

• 23 winners in total, each winner gets 1 pair of tickets.
  • 5 winners on the first draw 16/03/21 & 26/10/21.
  • Entry for the next draw starts at 00:00 on the draw date, i.e. Draw 2 starts at 00:00 on 17/03/21.
  • Tickets will be administered in the winners and guests’ full names - i.e. you can't transfer if you win, so if you have tickets but get a code donate them to someone that doesn't have tickets.

Worth noting you can also enter by buying Co-op Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and Pickle sandwich, although, I don't think this has been released yet. It may be released when there is the second draw of 5 tickets in October, which fits in with the release of the block of cheese, as there is 5 the first draw.

I made an easier to read table of entry dates & winners.

1776376218_Screenshot2021-02-21at13_14_00.png.40b56d30b39bb5ed4ccd1ae66c39d3a0.png

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Did you not take part in the radio one competition ? I went hunting round vivary park for that one ... 

to be honest ive ever listened to radio one at weekends but since working from home ive had radio one in the day!!! So didnt know about tht one!!! Generally i know by now if i am working there or not so usually enter for friends etc!!! 
Plus I do like a bit of cheese!!! Just sent the nephew off to Bishops Lydeard co/op!! If he wants to come he needs to understand you do anything to get there!! 🤣 

1 minute ago, funkychick2007 said:

to be honest ive ever listened to radio one at weekends but since working from home ive had radio one in the day!!! So didnt know about tht one!!! Generally i know by now if i am working there or not so usually enter for friends etc!!! 
Plus I do like a bit of cheese!!! Just sent the nephew off to Bishops Lydeard co/op!! If he wants to come he needs to understand you do anything to get there!! 🤣 

Don’t decrease my supplies ... 🙂 I only listened to radio 1 for the competition 🙂 turns out they weren’t anywhere near vivary park ... can’t believe it 🙂 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Don’t decrease my supplies ... 🙂 I only listened to radio 1 for the competition 🙂 turns out they weren’t anywhere near vivary park ... can’t believe it 🙂 

Im expanding my networks!! The parents will also collect on pension day!!!! Its always the alcohol ones i can never enter  as i dont drink so i can leave those entries for others!!! And Im not on social media so lots of missed opportunities there!!! It just happens i like cheese!!! 🐭 

Just now, funkychick2007 said:

Im expanding my networks!! The parents will also collect on pension day!!!! Its always the alcohol ones i can never enter  as i dont drink so i can leave those entries for others!!! And Im not on social media so lots of missed opportunities there!!! It just happens i like cheese!!! 🐭 

There are plenty of them that get posted on the comp thread ... keep your eye on that ... you won’t need any other form of social media ... efests has it all covered ... 

8 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

@crazyfool1 😂

1. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.

I can reasonably consume it ... I just might be ill after 🙂 

3 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Did you not take part in the radio one competition ? I went hunting round vivary park for that one ... 

I can just imagine us all in a few years time when tickets become even scarcer!  Scavenging around parks, with our box of Mallets cider, carrier bag full of cheese and eating a co-op cheese and pickle sandwich. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2