Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Cheese contains a lot of Tyramine which stimulates the release of Norepinephrine, a brain stimulant. Not great if you want a restful nights sleep so reckon we can expect more than a few posts on here from @crazyfool1 in the wee small hours of the early morning! 

My brain needs some decent stimulation at the moment 🙂 

@crazyfool1 @Ayrshire Chris I tweeted the Co-Op about it, and they asked me to DM them my postcode and they would help find a nearer store....  They then responded that it was indeed over 130 miles away from me, which tells me they've simply used exactly the same search functionality as I used originally 😄

Will go back to my local ones and check the front fridges as suggested...

1 minute ago, Greenelk said:

@crazyfool1 @Ayrshire Chris I tweeted the Co-Op about it, and they asked me to DM them my postcode and they would help find a nearer store....  They then responded that it was indeed over 130 miles away from me, which tells me they've simply used exactly the same search functionality as I used originally 😄

just a quick check to do ... those codes peel off quite easily  a couple of mine say the codes arent valid ... now im not sure if by mistake ive tried inputting the same ones twice by mistake but worth a check 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m on the hunt later ... hopefully the cheese will get me to Glastonbrie ... has that not been used yet ?!! 

Ha. Very good. That's also almost how the locals pronounce it.

8 hours ago, Greenelk said:

This link may help people as you can seach your nearest store that stocks it. 

https://www.coop.co.uk/products/worthy-farm-reserve-cheddar-cheese-320g

I went searching yesterday before I found this link, as I have quite a few ticketless in our group, with no luck. 

If the link is accurate, it's not looking good for me finding some in time for my mates to enter - 

image.thumb.png.b44872265e2b3131a829d5da6d9614b5.png

It's telling me Rogerstone as well. 186 miles for me.

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Not accurate ... it’s sending me to Newport ....there’s shops locally that stock it 

There's a new one opened just up the road from me in the last few weeks. Going to try there.

7 hours ago, Greenelk said:

It's in my local despite the stock checker wanting to send me 196 miles

59 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

It’s an essential drive to test eyesight 

Forgot about that cast iron excuse to go for a drive! Now, reckon I might need a 600 mile round trip to test mine just to be sure. Would be just my luck if all you Somerset folk will have hoovered up all the cheese before I got there! 

On 2/17/2021 at 10:26 PM, Chazwozza said:

Looking at the detail, Terms & Conditions No. 6 is really going to stuff up the winners’ enjoyment of the festival.  I think I’ll wait for the Thatcher’s competition to come along - cider poisoning must be more fun than ODing on cheese

Yeah, imagine not being able to incite racial hatred 🙄 

Same conditions everyone with a ticket faces - assuming you were being facetious? 

3 hours ago, philipsteak said:

It's in my local despite the stock checker wanting to send me 196 miles

Same here. Just go to your local and it will probably be there. 

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Forgot about that cast iron excuse to go for a drive! Now, reckon I might need a 600 mile round trip to test mine just to be sure. Would be just my luck if all you Somerset folk will have hoovered up all the cheese before I got there! 

Definitely available in Glasgow area.

6 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Yeah, imagine not being able to incite racial hatred 🙄 

Same conditions everyone with a ticket faces - assuming you were being facetious? 

yes I was - sorry, it came across as a bit heavy handed.   And in years of festival going I’ve never stopped to read the Ts & Cs.... 😔

• Upvote 1