Worthy Farm CHEESE

GlastoEls

12 hours ago, Quark said:

Going to work out a pun based around gorgonzola if it kills me

The 1999 Chelsea squad were watching a horror movie but were hiding behind the sofa from the blood n guts.

Gianfranco pipes up “it’s ok to come out now lads” . To which his teammates replied “has the Gorgonzola”!

Sorry, best I could do. At least you can’t downvote me anymo.... oh shit!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

yes but when there is no sale they can publicise the cheese as a way of getting a ticket ... looks like some kind of strategy to me because of the timing ... and the fact there are lots of periods of time after with just the one pair available ...  

definitely putting in one entry minimum in every entry period. 

52 minutes ago, morph100 said:

I’ve given my code to a fellow eFest member as I already have tickets, maybe just maybe if we all do this we can get a few more us of there. 

that's so lovely of you!

I'm planning to do the same, going to nip to my co-op later on! I'm really excited to try it!! 

46 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Yep .. I’m sure I will too ... cheese pancakes for breakfast now ... 

I’m going to go the sandwiches route 

57 minutes ago, morph100 said:

I’ve given my code to a fellow eFest member as I already have tickets, maybe just maybe if we all do this we can get a few more us of there. 

Very kind, the resale crew salute you 

gutted the co-op next door to my work has shut down 

This link may help people as you can seach your nearest store that stocks it. 

https://www.coop.co.uk/products/worthy-farm-reserve-cheddar-cheese-320g

I went searching yesterday before I found this link, as I have quite a few ticketless in our group, with no luck. 

If the link is accurate, it's not looking good for me finding some in time for my mates to enter - 

image.thumb.png.b44872265e2b3131a829d5da6d9614b5.png

2 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

I went searching yesterday before I found this link, as I have quite a few ticketless in our group, with no luck. 

If the link is accurate, it's not looking good for me finding some in time for my mates to enter - 

Not accurate ... it’s sending me to Newport ....there’s shops locally that stock it 

24 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Not accurate ... it’s sending me to Newport ....there’s shops locally that stock it 

Thanks.  That's a relief.  Not that my two local ones have even a space on the shelves for it at the moment though!

33 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Saw this and thought fuuuuuuuuck

30 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Same here - hopefully the local one has it 

2 hours ago, Greenelk said:

So looks like I’ve also got a 301 mile drive also to  Rogerstone to pick up a supply! I wonder if Boris and Sturgeon would consider that to be an essential journey?  I would! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

So looks like I’ve also got a 301 mile drive also to  Rogerstone to pick up a supply! I wonder if Boris and Sturgeon would consider that to be an essential journey?  I would! 

was that Newport ... I think thats the only place that that site says stocks it 🙂 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Top tip check the end promo fridges ... it’s a new line and I’ve just found it there ... 

Exactly this. Spent ages looking through the cheese section at my local Co-op this morning and thought they were not stocking it but then found it on the end of the new products in rack.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

Any one else feel that @crazyfool1may suffer a heart attack before the next festival 😉 

Cheese contains a lot of Tyramine which stimulates the release of Norepinephrine, a brain stimulant. Not great if you want a restful nights sleep so reckon we can expect more than a few posts on here from @crazyfool1 in the wee small hours of the early morning!