What single Glastonbury moment are you looking forward to in 2022?

kalifire

17 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Honestly it's finding our camping spot, setting up a chair and popping the champagne. No better feeling in the world. Since I've been waiting since 2017 to live it again I'll probably cry like a little girl

Beat me to it. Normally in and set up by about 9am. I love having that first beer before wandering the site all day, watching it get busier. Everyone in an incredible mood looking forward to the next 5 days.

Edited by DareToDibble
  • Upvote 1

The atmosphere and excitement of the queue. Went coach in 2019 so it will first time being there and waiting overnight for the gates to open. But driving down from Manchester listening to music then finally starting to see signs of Glastonbury as we get closer to the festival will be awesome. The atmosphere in the queue (Gate C) after waiting for 3 years will be immense and will be the start of the greatest weekend ever.

That first glimpse of the site from the shuttle bus.
The tent being put up and the first can cracking.
The first pint from the Cider Bus.
Chai from the Lizard tent in Green Futures. 

Edited to add: I guess being able to pay the balance in 2022 will be pretty sweet too.

Edited by Dark Star

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

Coming down from Worthy View for the first time on Wednesday, entering next to Strummerville and just stopping on that hill to take the view in.

Exactly right! We will be at the gate into WV well before it opens. Find the tent, put our stuff in,  get a  bacon roll from the van just up from the bogs, then head straight down the steps. A huge deep breath and a sigh of relief as the site appears. It’s gotta happen.