Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

The only way they can headline Glastonbury is if they don't play any of their songs and let another band play instead.

RHCP play Wet Sand, Suck My Kiss, Breaking the Girl and Universally Speaking then piss off for Kendrick to do his 75 minute set.

12 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Anyone else think it's really dumb that RHCP are playing their UK shows over Glasto week? It feels almost intentional like they hate the festival as much as the festival hates them

Seen lots of bands do that sort of thing during festivals. At least its not Elton John teasing glasto every tour he has with a gap.

28 minutes ago, K2SO said:

Anyone else think it's really dumb that RHCP are playing their UK shows over Glasto week? It feels almost intentional like they hate the festival as much as the festival hates them

Yup, really annoying.

Debating the Barcelona date at the moment with mates but not sure I've got enough annual leave to make it work.

20 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I reckon he’ll do a Scottish festival next summer given the lack of a gig here, maybe Playground or Riverside.

Just never the same as a stand-alone gig!

good he’s hitting up cultural metropolis Nottingham instead though (no offence to Nottingham).

2 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Just never the same as a stand-alone gig!

good he’s hitting up cultural metropolis Nottingham instead though (no offence to Nottingham).

Playing the literal best venue in the country. Nothing surprising there.

3 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet:

More Wet Leg tour dates released for next April / May.

Would love to see them on the farm. 

Would bet my ticket on them appearing, really popular within the industry from what I gather. Tent was closed off at Latitude, about 500 of us were dancing next to it in the forest.

EDIT:

The Blaze announced for Rock En Seine earlier. Its end of August but means they will be around all summer (i assume they aren't big in the US so will stick in Europe mostly). Were fantastic at Sziget 2019

Edited by gfa

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Would bet my ticket on them appearing, really popular within the industry from what I gather. Tent was closed off at Latitude, about 500 of us were dancing next to it in the forest.

Crikey. Where would they play then?

I had Williams Green in my head, but are we thinking early Park or WH?

Just now, Woffy said:

Crikey. Where would they play then?

I had Williams Green in my head, but are we thinking early Park or WH?

Was a small tent not the large one - reckon come next summer they will have grown even more. Definitely one to watch

• Upvote 1

Just now, gfa said:

Was a small tent not the large one - reckon come next summer they will have grown even more. Definitely one to watch

I’m gonna snap up a couple of tickets for the Wedgewood Rooms in Pompey in that case. Only 400 capacity. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I’m gonna snap up a couple of tickets for the Wedgewood Rooms in Pompey in that case. Only 400 capacity. 

Will be great! London has already sold out and they have like 3 sold out London shows this year too all around 1k capacity. Will be doing Brixton etc in no time

42 minutes ago, gfa said:

Will be great! London has already sold out and they have like 3 sold out London shows this year too all around 1k capacity. Will be doing Brixton etc in no time

Tickets procured  

edit: £11 each. Bargain. 

@Brave Sir Robinyouve seen WL live, right?

Edited by Woffy