Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

The National

We are excited to announce the first set of rescheduled dates for our UK and European shows in 2022. We look forward to seeing everyone next year. Until then, please stay safe. 

06.05.22 Limerick, Ireland // The Docklands Festival
06.06.22 Cork, Ireland // Live at The Marquee
06.07.22 Belfast, United Kingdom // Botanic Gardens
06.10.22 Stockholm, Sweden // Rosendal, Djugården
06.18.22 Lisbon, Portugal // Rock In Rio

For tickets and info, please visit americanmary.com

15 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The National

We are excited to announce the first set of rescheduled dates for our UK and European shows in 2022. We look forward to seeing everyone next year. Until then, please stay safe. 

Are these a roll over from 2020?

God please give me Taylor Swift subbed the National

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The National

"The first set"

I'm pretty sure the'll do a bigger tour than that was originally planned in 2021. 

I wouldn’t be too surprised if they have a new album out by next summer so I could see them headlining All Points East again, especially given they’ve cancelled their London shows and are around at that time assuming they move back to their usual May dates. I certainly don’t see them back at Glastonbury next year given how many other acts will be around.

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

I wouldn’t be too surprised if they have a new album out by next summer so I could see them headlining All Points East again, especially given they’ve cancelled their London shows and are around at that time assuming they move back to their usual May dates. I certainly don’t see them back at Glastonbury next year given how many other acts will be around.

1 hour ago, jparx said:

OS headline set is written in the stars. And the good news is there’s no way they’d clash with Tay.

Let’s just have the full set 

New album, APE and Other stage headliner 

13 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

Same here, or Dave playing a Strummerville set. Which I think was heavily touted in 2017? 

I think they were 2020s Friday rock slot.

Short snap EU tour around glasto and no UK date? I really think they were playing in some capacity.

Edited by Matt42

13 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I think they were 2020s Friday rock slot.

Short snap EU tour around glasto and no UK date? I really think they were playing in some capacity.

The rock slot was very clearly Aerosmith but it was on the Saturday to fit their schedule. Maybe Foos were due to play - I don’t personally think so - but the rock slot is already taken by a huge headliner sized act and it’s dumb to think Emily was talking up literally anybody else when we have Aerosmith all but confirmed.

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

The rock slot was very clearly Aerosmith but it was on the Saturday to fit their schedule. Maybe Foos were due to play - I don’t personally think so - but the rock slot is already taken by a huge headliner sized act and it’s dumb to think Emily was talking up literally anybody else when we have Aerosmith all but confirmed.

Yeah I can't see the Foos having been booked, certainly not on the Pyramid - there was just nowhere for them to go. At best there may have been a special guest slot on the JP (which even that I doubt due to the carnage it would cause) or Grohl and co popping up somewhere random like the Hell Stage at 4 in the morning.

They certainly weren't playing the "Rock Slot".