Jump to content

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2022


kingcrawler

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.f519afff84efd0df7e3914e06ced4397.png

I've got tixs for this already.

Never Not Nothing (formerly Black Futures) are supporting and they are fucking awesome live, I've seen them about 3 times and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. The band themselves are tight and  engaging plus they have people in the crowd wearing hazmat suits to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jump said:

I've got tixs for this already.

Never Not Nothing (formerly Black Futures) are supporting and they are fucking awesome live, I've seen them about 3 times and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. The band themselves are tight and  engaging plus they have people in the crowd wearing hazmat suits to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

Where you seeing them?

Don't think I've heard of NNN, let alone listened to them, so I'll get them on the list!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Where you seeing them?

Don't think I've heard of NNN, let alone listened to them, so I'll get them on the list!

I'm seeing them at Brixton. My missus is a fan of Skunk Anansie when she was a teenager but she has never seen them before so it's a Valetine Days present for her.

Never Not Nothing are tiny, they play venues like the Black Heart in Camden which is about 150 people. I saw them support Frank Carter a few years ago and they blew me away with how good they are live. They were more intense than Frank Carter which is saying something.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Seems to be a UK tour for Chaka Khan coming up, though not sure exactly when.

I’m sure someone said West Holts tried to book her for last year’s festival. Seems like a decent shout as a replacement for The Isley Brothers if she’s touring next year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I’m sure someone said West Holts tried to book her for last year’s festival. Seems like a decent shout as a replacement for The Isley Brothers if she’s touring next year.

They did say that, and also mentioned that the Isleys were actually booked as a replacement for Chaka two years back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Dua Lipa confirmed North America tour finishing on the 1st April with the European tour to follow.

Yeah, but now the question for me is do I get tickets even though she seems likely to return. Cause now its a matter of which day she is on. Will Dua just be back on Saturday potentially against Macca? Or if Elton is on for Sunday does she sub and then they perform their collab?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah, but now the question for me is do I get tickets even though she seems likely to return. Cause now its a matter of which day she is on. Will Dua just be back on Saturday potentially against Macca? Or if Elton is on for Sunday does she sub and then they perform their collab?

I did , mainly as she is playing Newcastle on the Saturday now so should be a good night 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like Young Father's are active the week after Glastonbury playing in France, supporting Massive Attack 

https://www.young-fathers.com/

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/32179884-massive-attack-at-arenes-de-nimes?utm_source=24104&utm_medium=partner

Edited by she bangs the drums
More information
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

That's proper wild. They never get anyone like that usually.

It's an 'exclusive north of England show' so they're playing somewhere down south around that time I guess.

BUT WHEEEEREE?

Would say APE again but that’s moved to August right?

Other than that, surely can only be Latitude?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Would say APE again but that’s moved to August right?

Other than that, surely can only be Latitude?

I wouldn't be surprised by BST again. I know they did pretty shit at shifting tickets last time but they sold out All Points East and, well, they have worse ticket-shifters there next year.

edit: beat me to it but yeah

Edited by dentalplan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...