Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

56 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

The Specials are the least special booking on the lineup. I don't think I read one expression of delight about their booking and I've read and replied to every post on here.

I’m well chuffed to see The Specials on the bill. I missed them touring the last album and they’ll have the new one to pick from too. Add in the classics and it’ll be great. 

3 minutes ago, sisco said:

Why are HAIM moving from Saturday where they were to Sunday in people’s predictions all of a sudden.  Wouldn’t the majority of acts just stay where they were?! 

Presumably just because the first date on their tour (that we know of so far) is the Tuesday in Ireland - so the Sunday makes more logistical sense.

Just now, incident said:

Presumably just because the first date on their tour (that we know of so far) is the Tuesday in Ireland - so the Sunday makes more logistical sense.

Wasn’t that the same last time? (I know they had an Ireland date last time too)

51 minutes ago, jump said:

It’s not quite The Specials if there’s no Neville or Dammers. To be honest I rather go see Neville Staple on his own where he will play some of the big The Specials hits in a much better venue.

I've see Neville a few times and saw Dammers thang on West Holts in 2010 (?) but somehow never seen The Specials. I was looking forward to putting that right.

6 hours ago, John the Moth said:

Tyler, The Creator

I got an e-mail earlier with presale info, he’s in OZ/NZ a month after Glasto. So, I googled other dates and first thing that came up was Songkick showing European dates a couple of weeks before Glasto. Hmmm....

Not sure how reliable the songkick info is though.

D33B43F7-FAED-416C-8B72-2FE3DD06CD1C.png

F26F23F1-AB17-460A-B732-6FE452797B0E.jpeg

Well he is playing Primavera for sure. And the other europe dates are on ticketmaster. I would say you can assume he is locked in for Parklife again and then its a question of what follows if anything else at all. But considering all the headline spots he has on tap this year in the states you have to consider him for a prominent spot at Glasto if he did perform. Its headlining West Holts at the least.

23 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Well he is playing Primavera for sure. And the other europe dates are on ticketmaster. I would say you can assume he is locked in for Parklife again and then its a question of what follows if anything else at all. But considering all the headline spots he has on tap this year in the states you have to consider him for a prominent spot at Glasto if he did perform. Its headlining West Holts at the least.

Probably headlining Parklife and Lovebox again. No glasto