Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

22 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Why does Emily need to respond , she doesn’t normally respond to rumours about line ups does she ?

also anyone seen any prices of this tour 

She’s sometimes ruled acts out if rumours have gotten out of hand in interviews etc. Definitely happened with the likes of Fleetwood Mac in the past.

31 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

She’s sometimes ruled acts out if rumours have gotten out of hand in interviews etc. Definitely happened with the likes of Fleetwood Mac in the past.

Stone Roses and Daft Punk too I believe. 

3 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

Crazy though that Reg tickets will probably be as much as a Glastonbury ticket. 

I just got a pair for the last date in Los Angeles for £130 in total after fees. And yeah we're def going to count that gig as the last one. New Zealand isnt getting any guests or a surprise night at the Troubadour.

1 hour ago, brettredmayne said:

Why does Emily need to respond , she doesn’t normally respond to rumours about line ups does she ?

also anyone seen any prices of this tour 

Didnt emily respond to something a while ago to quell the buzz? The thing is if she happens to be out and about and gets asked, what does she say? Re: pricing, if its similar to the states since we just had presale go up its going to range between £40 and £180 with prices in between. Likely some vip packages as well.

10 hours ago, Suprefan said:

Didnt emily respond to something a while ago to quell the buzz? The thing is if she happens to be out and about and gets asked, what does she say? Re: pricing, if its similar to the states since we just had presale go up its going to range between £40 and £180 with prices in between. Likely some vip packages as well.

Yeah I’ve seen Elton before, the cheap seats are pretty reasonable (as I said yesterday I paid £45 for his upcoming tour). Because it’s always all seated the big money comes if you want to sit right down the front, and there’s VIP and the rest…

42 minutes ago, kalifire said:

They won’t headline, but Foo Fighters are in Europe in June 2022 with their last scheduled gig in France on the Thursday. Could they show up in some capacity? 

It’s conceivable they could randomly pop up somewhere under a false name, sort of thing they’d do.

More likely, as mentioned above, is Grohl guesting with someone like Macca or even QOTSA if they’re about.

16 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Imagine you were in like Williams Green or something minding your own business and suddenly Foo and the lads sprung up out of nowhere threatening to rock you all night long.

“YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING CRAZY WE ARE GONNA THE WHOLE HOUR THAT HAS BEEN ALLOCATED TO US!!!”

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

They just stop letting people in. Unless you're worried about the stampede to fuck off outta there.

Hold on you think the glasto crowd would storm off and think “nah you’re alright” about a Foo Fighters secret set?

oh dear 

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

I was going to say. That’s a prime example of an efestivals echo chamber opinion if you think the general attendees aren’t arsed about Grohl and the gang.

The Glasto population probably won't bother going to see Foo Fighters in the John Peel if Doja Cat is on the Pyramid at the same time.

1 minute ago, dentalplan said:

The Glasto population probably won't bother going to see Foo Fighters in the John Peel if Doja Cat is on the Pyramid at the same time.

I know you’re jesting but not sure about that 😂

The true point is that if either of them were up against Nick Cave, Nicky would be ending their careers with a ribcage breaking crowd.