Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I know this comment isn’t going to go down well.

Putting it delicately for artists like Elbow, The Specials, Manic Street Preachers, Metronomy, Blossoms, Dizzee Rascal etc who can play any year - it might be a gentle way of taking them off the lineup to make space for acts more in demand.

Not all acts booked for 2020 need to come back in 2022.

2 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Who are you proposing we replace them with?

Putting it delicately, some pop shite.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

I know this comment isn’t going to go down well.

Putting it delicately for posters like Matt42 etc who can post whenever - it might be a gentle way of taking them off the forum to make space for posters more in demand.

Not all shit posts about Taylor Swift and Billie Eilish mentioned every day need to come back every day.

Taylor Swift GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

2 hours ago, jparx said:

Taylor Swift GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

I’m glad you quoted that as it’s been deleted/edited. What on earth is he on about?

More I look at Primavera, the more I’m getting excited. RTJ too, I thought they’d been ruled out by their own dates next year, but I’ve looked on their website and I think there’s nothing stopping that. 

45 minutes ago, Andy0808 v5 said:

I’m glad you quoted that as it’s been deleted/edited. What on earth is he on about?

More I look at Primavera, the more I’m getting excited. RTJ too, I thought they’d been ruled out by their own dates next year, but I’ve looked on their website and I think there’s nothing stopping that. 

Looks like the guy was making a joke (that he later retracted?) by copying and pasting/parodying Matt’s recent post where he made the point that some (older) bands could be asked to step aside from the festival next year to make way for currently popular acts, and applying it to Matt stepping aside from the forum. Bit harsh, but mainly ridiculing a particularly silly suggestion, to be fair. 

14 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Looks like the guy was making a joke (that he later retracted?) by copying and pasting/parodying Matt’s recent post where he made the point that some (older) bands could be asked to step aside from the festival next year to make way for currently popular acts, and applying it to Matt stepping aside from the forum. Bit harsh, but mainly ridiculing a particularly silly suggestion, to be fair. 

Well spotted, that completely went over my head!