Jump to content

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2022


kingcrawler

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lushroom said:

Hello, sorry, I'm the person who started the miserably dressed=MCR rumour I think, I did preface that by saying I had 0 evidence, though.

 

So I'm back with a new theory, FFAF. Through pure word association. Funeral for a Friend - Casually Dressed and in Deep Conversation.

Ha yeah I don’t think anybody accusing you of spreading misinformation or anything - we love rampant speculation here 😁

And I don’t think FFAF quite have the o pull to warrant a secret set at Glastonbury these days and it would leave a lot of people scratching their heads, but damn I’d be in to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ha yeah I don’t think anybody accusing you of spreading misinformation or anything - we love rampant speculation here 😁

And I don’t think FFAF quite have the o pull to warrant a secret set at Glastonbury these days and it would leave a lot of people scratching their heads, but damn I’d be in to it.

It's so fun, it feels like a puzzle we're all getting little clues for, and the prize at the end (even if all of your deduction was wrong) is an amazing festival. Oh my god I'm so excited.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Lushroom said:

It's so fun, it feels like a puzzle we're all getting little clues for, and the prize at the end (even if all of your deduction was wrong) is an amazing festival. Oh my god I'm so excited.

Puzzle, you say...

51Dres82cTL._SY580_.jpg

On a serious note, I'd more than likely watch Funeral for a Friend too! I can't wait for the heavily eFest attended 3am Miserably Dressed set.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

On a serious note, I'd more than likely watch Funeral for a Friend too! I can't wait for the heavily eFest attended 3am Miserably Dressed set.

 

I can't remember which thread I saw it on, but someone suggested Sun 0))) too.

So now I'm hoping for Funeral Chemical 0))) combined set of just the most miserable, droney, emo, sticky black molasses from the pit of your worst depression, but with an audience at least 50% efests people that think it's Harry styles. Dream gig.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have long harboured a hope that The Divine Comedy show up on the farm.. just checked their website and they are now performing at a festival in Ireland over Glasto weekend. More likely? Less likely? Probably the latter, but I'll be clutching these straws until the full line-up is out (although I would have had them pegged for Acoustic if anywhere.. so chances ever slimming..)

https://thedivinecomedy.com/live

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I have long harboured a hope that The Divine Comedy show up on the farm.. just checked their website and they are now performing at a festival in Ireland over Glasto weekend. More likely? Less likely? Probably the latter, but I'll be clutching these straws until the full line-up is out (although I would have had them pegged for Acoustic if anywhere.. so chances ever slimming..)

https://thedivinecomedy.com/live

Could they show up daytime Park perhaps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

I have long harboured a hope that The Divine Comedy show up on the farm.. just checked their website and they are now performing at a festival in Ireland over Glasto weekend. More likely? Less likely? Probably the latter, but I'll be clutching these straws until the full line-up is out (although I would have had them pegged for Acoustic if anywhere.. so chances ever slimming..)

https://thedivinecomedy.com/live

That would be a great addition - fingers crossed, but I'm not overly hopeful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know he would have been on the poster so won't be playing but, having just seen this in his email, I wish DJ Shadow was on the lineup!

"Beyond these dates, I’m not sure when or if I’ll be touring again, so if you’re thinking you’ll catch me next year, you might want to think again…the future is murky and hard to predict right now."

Fortunately I should hopefully see him at Prima.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know they've been brought up in here a few times but surely Jungle are appearing at some point? Live or DJ set they are always a good time. Playing Bristol Sounds on the Saturday and in Italy Sunday so Friday would be the only shout.

Edit: the reason I brought them back up was because of this insane video they posted today of Keep Moving in Mexico. Well worth a watch! 

 

Edited by Brad2434
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Really hoping Mika shows up!

one of my group would love Mika. tour dates look very good so far, not sure where he'd play - afternoon pyramid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Brad2434 said:

I know they've been brought up in here a few times but surely Jungle are appearing at some point? Live or DJ set they are always a good time. Playing Bristol Sounds on the Saturday and in Italy Sunday so Friday would be the only shout.

Edit: the reason I brought them back up was because of this insane video they posted today of Keep Moving in Mexico. Well worth a watch! 

 

Won’t be there I’m afraid!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, Dazmandingo96 said:

sorry if this has been discussed before, but ive noticed that Tom Misch has a large GSH in his tour schedule, is there a reason he hasnt been rumoured so far or has he been ruled out?

Reckon there's a good chance he's showing up, early afternoon on the Other or late afternoon West Holts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

 

Can see him popping up further down the bill if he’s not playing arenas anymore. 

Still reckon mid-Pyramid (maybe as Aerosmith’s replacement, so on before Haim) or mid-Other.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Sounds about right, sadly. 

 

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Still reckon mid-Pyramid (maybe as Aerosmith’s replacement, so on before Haim) or mid-Other.

I think this is a good slot for him, hopefully pyramid as the other can be so bleak. He’s been around long enough for a greatest hits session that enough people will be familiar with 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...