Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

6 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Once Massive Attack finally release something new I'd like to see them back at Glastonbury. Been two occasions now where I've wanted to see them and they've either pulled out (Mad Cool 2018) or cancelled due to illness (Primavera 2022).

The tour to have gone to was Mezzanine XXI. So good

29 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

The tour to have gone to was Mezzanine XXI. So good

I went! 

I went to the Bristol gig however and I didn't enjoy it that much due to where I was it being really quiet and the crowd was full of talkers. I loved the Adam Curtis visuals though and hope they return for the next massive attack tour.

39 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

I went! 

I went to the Bristol gig however and I didn't enjoy it that much due to where I was it being really quiet and the crowd was full of talkers. I loved the Adam Curtis visuals though and hope they return for the next massive attack tour.

Aaaah. Yeah thats too bad. My gig wasnt like that. Great visuals and perfect for the time.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Don’t want to get ppl too excited but someone has told me Lana is sorting dates for next summer.

Is it to pay the ransom  for the stolen stuff?

theres whispers id Madonna doing a greatest hits tour next year. But who knows if that materializes. She would troll the audience and do remixes of all her songs and laugh all the way to the bank

Edited by Suprefan

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

She does it on every tour. I saw her do it in a stadium and there were mass walkouts.

Well its going to be interesting if it is outright advertised as a greatest hits tour and she does it. Just give the people what they want ya know. Even Britney knew that so she mimed for 90 mins in vegas.

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

Well its going to be interesting if it is outright advertised as a greatest hits tour and she does it. Just give the people what they want ya know. Even Britney knew that so she mimed for 90 mins in vegas.

Tbf Britney has been miming for 90 mins for pretty much her entire career as a touring artist. 

22 minutes ago, Florian Saucer Attack said:

' alternative Korean pop'  Blackpink is hardly alternative 

just what someone said on there just relaying it over to here - alternative and pop contradict anyway, although arguably all k pop is alternative to a western audience. not sure who else it would be ? i'm clueless on k pop

1 minute ago, gfa said:

just what someone said on there just relaying it over to here - alternative and pop contradict anyway, although arguably all k pop is alternative to a western audience. not sure who else it would be ? i'm clueless on k pop

hyperpop is alternative pop, I'm sure there are Korean hyperpop acts by now

someone on here could probably name them