Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

19 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

All things considered, hindsight being one of them, that could very well be the strongest single day on one stage in Glastonbury history. Can anyone beat that?

You will until 2036 when hindsight proves that the 2008 Friday Pyramkd lineup was an all timer.

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass II said:

You will until 2036 when hindsight proves that the 2008 Friday Pyramkd lineup was an all timer.

That happens a lot. I have the posters of every Glastonbury I've attended on my cloakroom wall and every time I catch a glance at one I think "fuck, can't believe I missed "x" on that tiny little stage. Still, as an entire day on one stage, that 94 bill will take some beating

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

That happens a lot. I have the posters of every Glastonbury I've attended on my cloakroom wall and every time I catch a glance at one I think "fuck, can't believe I missed "x" on that tiny little stage. Still, as an entire day on one stage, that 94 bill will take some beating

image.jpeg.f00c3e2e8e9c3291efff2ae2d238d2ce.jpeg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Be totally fine if Robbie's on the Pyramid at the same time

Robbie's too big for Glastonbury, if he played on the Pyramid stage they would need to get rid of Big Ground, Kidney Mead and the Kidzfield, and would have to have rifles on the perimeter in an attempt to stop people from sneaking in but you'd still have thousands taking their chances.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

That paper article you lined says 2024 for Wembley 

yeah, that's a speculative article about what they might be doing, my info for july 2023 is what i know them to be doing.

1 hour ago, chazwwe said:

Pretty sure the last tour they did sold pretty well and tickets were more than £30. They'll be just fine. 

well aware, just want my mates who won't pay to come with me