Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Makes you wonder if they were planning gigs for next year anyway and the press has mistakenly linked it to Parklife.

yep

just need to convince one of my mates to go with me. think it would be glasto or bust to be honest, nobody is paying £100 that i know to see them

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Robbie Williams said:

If they do Wembley, you won't need to pay anywhere near £100 to see them. There'll be loads of cheapies flying about.

for sure, but even then don't think anyone i know would pay more than about £30

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

All things considered, hindsight being one of them, that could very well be the strongest single day on one stage in Glastonbury history. Can anyone beat that?

Tiny Monroe wiped the floor with the rest of them.

15 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

All things considered, hindsight being one of them, that could very well be the strongest single day on one stage in Glastonbury history. Can anyone beat that?

Certainly much better than what was the on the Pyramid the same day, with the significant exceptions of Lucky Dube and Johnny Cash. Chumbawumba being the warm up for Pulp is hilarious. 

Edited by Rose-Colored Boy