Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

I thought AF were amazing on the night. Great party atmosphere.

Anyway, regarding Metallica, I know their set went down well with the people who were there… It’s just reportedly not that many people were there by the midway point. Also the announcement didn’t go over warmly. I don’t think NIN would suffer backlash or anything, just that most people will look at the next stage headliner if they saw NIN were headlining the Other.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

I thought AF were amazing on the night. Great party atmosphere.

Anyway, regarding Metallica, I know their set went down well with the people who were there… It’s just reportedly not that many people were there by the midway point. Also the announcement didn’t go over warmly. I don’t think NIN would suffer backlash or anything, just that most people will look at the next stage headliner if they saw NIN were headlining the Other.

NIN have previously headlined the Other stage. My (very hazy) memory of 2000 recalls there was a good size crowd there and NIN were bloody good!.

Here's the setlist: Nine Inch Nails Concert Setlist at Glastonbury Festival 2000 on June 23, 2000 | setlist.fm