Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2022

kingcrawler

4 hours ago, jump said:

How are Hanson big enough to play Roundhouse? The last one hit wonder I saw was Wheatus and that was in a club for a fiver.

Riding high on a wave of popularity after the US Masked Singer last year?

Who guessed they where Russian Doll?

download (22).jpeg

2 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Fuck sake you lot, you forgot to deep dive again 

Remember that only 3 brothers control all the talent in the world. this years Hanson tour broken down by who represents them.

image.thumb.png.67b8d188032147e8b1388de4b3e77eb8.png

Edited by Ddiamondd
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ah, cool. Bound to be some clues in there for G, then. Did that Macca Werchter date ever transpire? 

It wasn’t for Macca it was for Bruce Springsteen. Ken said there must have been some confusion. 

However bruce isn’t touring so if Macca is available it could be him after all 😂 or the stones. 

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It wasn’t for Macca it was for Bruce Springsteen. Ken said there must have been some confusion. 

However bruce isn’t touring so if Macca is available it could be him after all 😂 or the stones. 

Interesting. Let's hope for a week of announcements, developments, clues and speculation

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Interesting. Let's hope for a week of announcements, developments, clues and speculation

Eyes on the governors ball too in June dropping soon. Not making the same mistake again and expecting a different result - but I wonder if Kendrick could be at this?

Edited by Matt42

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Eyes on the governors ball too in June dropping soon. Not making the same mistake again and expecting a different result - but I wonder if Kendrick could be at this?

govball and boston calling, boston calling was supposed to announce last week with Rage at the top but that didn't happen. R+L people should be watching that one to see if they show up there or not

31 minutes ago, shivroy said:

govball and boston calling, boston calling was supposed to announce last week with Rage at the top but that didn't happen. R+L people should be watching that one to see if they show up there or not

If Boston calling lose rage then I will be worried.