Jump to content

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2022


kingcrawler
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ah, cool. Bound to be some clues in there for G, then. Did that Macca Werchter date ever transpire? 

It wasn’t for Macca it was for Bruce Springsteen. Ken said there must have been some confusion. 
 

However bruce isn’t touring so if Macca is available it could be him after all 😂 or the stones. 

Edited by Matt42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

It wasn’t for Macca it was for Bruce Springsteen. Ken said there must have been some confusion. 
 

However bruce isn’t touring so if Macca is available it could be him after all 😂 or the stones. 

Interesting. Let's hope for a week of announcements, developments, clues and speculation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Interesting. Let's hope for a week of announcements, developments, clues and speculation

Eyes on the governors ball too in June dropping soon. Not making the same mistake again and expecting a different result - but I wonder if Kendrick could be at this?

Edited by Matt42
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Eyes on the governors ball too in June dropping soon. Not making the same mistake again and expecting a different result - but I wonder if Kendrick could be at this?

govball and boston calling, boston calling was supposed to announce last week with Rage at the top but that didn't happen. R+L people should be watching that one to see if they show up there or not

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...