Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Depends if they can find that third headliner 

I'm sure they will have a stand in. SHM might even just get the bump up. I mean it's not a great set of headliners in my view but that's one's opinion. You'd probably have to go back to 2014 though for me to have liked all the headliners. 2019 was definitely the worst, Friday and Sunday the worst I've see Coachella probably put out.

1 hour ago, dondo said:

Apologies if already posted but Love with Johnny Echols are in the UK around Glastonbury time. Seeing Love (obviously with Arthur Lee) at my 1st Glastonbury in 2003 is still an absolute highlight of mine. 

Playing dates over the whole weekend (3 in Birkenhead on the Thursday to Saturday and Leeds on the Sunday) so are ruled out.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

Playing dates over the whole weekend (3 in Birkenhead on the Thursday to Saturday and Leeds on the Sunday) so are ruled out.

That's a shame. I'd seen the Leeds date as being Glastonbury Sunday and knew they were doing 3 nights in Birkenhead but hadn't registered it was the Thursday to Saturday 

Well some users here are going to like this 😛 

Bottlerock festival in the US (May 27-29) supposedly has P!nk headlining. Quite a few people on here were hoping for P!nk to play Glastonbury one day so maybe there is a chance? If she’s only doing the odd festival and not a larger tour is there a chance of her venturing over to the UK for a high profile show?

We are scratching our heads a bit on subs so maybe she could be a leftfield option for one?

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Pink sells out stadiums in the UK. She won’t sub.

If she routes a tour through Europe directly after that festival with a hole shaped for Glastonbury then maybe she could be a headliner. I doubt it though, in this year where they’ve got Billie Eilish already.

I really can’t see them booking her as a headliner. I think they are more likely to wait a few years and give her a tea time slot booking a la Kylie.