Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

49 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I was going to suggest Gorillaz for the remaining day but yeah, one of the other Primavera headliners definitely makes sense. Looks like a very good few days anyway.

They're playing their second Prima date on the 9th. Could also be Tame Impala but would mean them coming back and forth between Barcelona and Stockholm. Not out of the question but makes them less likely I think.

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Speaking of which, are we ever going to get those National Brixton dates back?

I'm not holding my breath 😢

I wonder what happened. I guess it's either they decided to play an alternative, bigger, London date or they just couldn't book Brixton due to the sheer amount of other bands touring. 

Initially I assumed they'd be back at APE but think that's staying late Summer so doesn't really fit. 

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Kanye set doesn’t count

What about The Staves one? Or the James Blake one?

Justin seems to love the place whilst also avoiding it on his tours, decidedly odd but I wouldn't bet against the next time we see him it being part of Taylor's set rather than Bon Iver or Big Red Machine.

14 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Justin seems to love the place whilst also avoiding it on his tours, decidedly odd but I wouldn't bet against the next time we see him it being part of Taylor's set rather than Bon Iver or Big Red Machine.

Oh interesting 

Yeah I feel like they would be a cracking Other headline one year. No idea why it’s taking so long.

26 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Is there anywhere I can access the rumours page (doesn’t seem to be working for me atm)? I’m trying to start making a playlist with the TBC acts

No, it's knackered at the moment. Neil is trying to get it fixed.

This was the last screen shot I got.

Screenshot_20211025-161431_Twitter.thumb.jpg.74b884a42e61d0dbb76d2f9f818e3148.jpg

Edited by Gnomicide

20 hours ago, mcshed said:

2023 we're destined for a run of BRM > Bon Iver > The National > Taylor Swift on the Pyramid.

• Like 1