Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

I know he would have been on the poster so won't be playing but, having just seen this in his email, I wish DJ Shadow was on the lineup!

"Beyond these dates, I’m not sure when or if I’ll be touring again, so if you’re thinking you’ll catch me next year, you might want to think again…the future is murky and hard to predict right now."

Fortunately I should hopefully see him at Prima.

I know they've been brought up in here a few times but surely Jungle are appearing at some point? Live or DJ set they are always a good time. Playing Bristol Sounds on the Saturday and in Italy Sunday so Friday would be the only shout.

Edit: the reason I brought them back up was because of this insane video they posted today of Keep Moving in Mexico. Well worth a watch! 

Edited by Brad2434

11 minutes ago, Jack.194 said:

Really hoping Mika shows up!

one of my group would love Mika. tour dates look very good so far, not sure where he'd play - afternoon pyramid?

18 hours ago, Brad2434 said:

I know they've been brought up in here a few times but surely Jungle are appearing at some point? Live or DJ set they are always a good time. Playing Bristol Sounds on the Saturday and in Italy Sunday so Friday would be the only shout.

Edit: the reason I brought them back up was because of this insane video they posted today of Keep Moving in Mexico. Well worth a watch! 

Won’t be there I’m afraid!

On 5/12/2022 at 11:21 AM, Dazmandingo96 said:

sorry if this has been discussed before, but ive noticed that Tom Misch has a large GSH in his tour schedule, is there a reason he hasnt been rumoured so far or has he been ruled out?

Reckon there's a good chance he's showing up, early afternoon on the Other or late afternoon West Holts

3 hours ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Sounds about right, sadly. 

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Still reckon mid-Pyramid (maybe as Aerosmith’s replacement, so on before Haim) or mid-Other.

I think this is a good slot for him, hopefully pyramid as the other can be so bleak. He’s been around long enough for a greatest hits session that enough people will be familiar with 

• 4 months later...