Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

34 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Pretty sure somebody asked them on Twitter and they said they aren’t playing. 

Yeah I didn’t think they were around until I checked earlier and saw that gap. I remember seeing them in the Futures Stage at T in the Park in 2013 and have loved them ever since.

https://www.barnonthefarm.co.uk/line-up

some new additions on here for the weekend after. crazy low slot for The Vaccines as well - they are subbing Y Not for instance!

How on earth can they afford them as a 4th down with 2500 capacity as well - seems crazy! Cracking lineup for the price imo

Just now, compactdisc said:

They seem to have a good relationship with the festival - secret set in 2019 and billed as Special Guests this year on the updated poster.

Ah interesting, impressive lineup regardless honestly at that size with those headliners and still another one to come! Wish them the best, crazy its not sold out honestly

2 months today we'll be pitching our tents on the farm !!

More on the topic, thoughts on MIKA showing up? Playing a roundhouse show the weekend after and on the mainland week before/week after that

7 hours ago, gfa said:

2 months today we'll be pitching our tents on the farm !!

More on the topic, thoughts on MIKA showing up? Playing a roundhouse show the weekend after and on the mainland week before/week after that

Would have guessed he would be on Avalon if he was there but I guess it's possible

Apologies if this has been posted - had a look back a few pages and couldn’t see anything.

This tour has a suspicious gap on the Sunday..? Do we think there’s any chance 1 (or all 3) play? No idea where they would place them. (I’m sure some of you would argue the answer is “the bin” but still)

https://hellamegatour.com

06F1033E-D1A7-4C46-A402-72B06EDC20AB.jpeg

9 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Apologies if this has been posted - had a look back a few pages and couldn’t see anything.

This tour has a suspicious gap on the Sunday..? Do we think there’s any chance 1 (or all 3) play? No idea where they would place them. (I’m sure some of you would argue the answer is “the bin” but still)

https://hellamegatour.com

06F1033E-D1A7-4C46-A402-72B06EDC20AB.jpeg

Its just a travel day / rest day

I had tickets for the Hella Mega Tour for it’s original dates. I ended up giving them up when I got tickets for Glasto as the dates clashed. 

They had the same gap back in 2020 that they do now. 

791959A2-104D-4926-96FA-416C312BECA8.jpeg.5699b097bea905203d05339ed0011d16.jpeg

Is it just coincidence that it’s the same dates as Glasto again? 

21 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I had tickets for the Hella Mega Tour for it’s original dates. I ended up giving them up when I got tickets for Glasto as the dates clashed. 

They had the same gap back in 2020 that they do now. 

791959A2-104D-4926-96FA-416C312BECA8.jpeg.5699b097bea905203d05339ed0011d16.jpeg

Is it just coincidence that it’s the same dates as Glasto again? 

Makes sense they want two shows on fri/sat, the easiest days to sell tickets for really. They are doing friday, then saturday up north and then need to go to ireland for monday. Pretty ruled out imo

24 minutes ago, gfa said:

Makes sense they want two shows on fri/sat, the easiest days to sell tickets for really. They are doing friday, then saturday up north and then need to go to ireland for monday. Pretty ruled out imo

Why the same weekend though and not one either side of the festival. 

13 minutes ago, gfa said:

Most stadium shows got rescheduled to the same weekend just a year/two later?

Would have to compare the two schedules to see if they line up. If the order or dates change for other shows in the tour you would start to wonder why are they wanting to be in the UK that particular weekend.