Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Iggy seems to be over in Europe most summers but never drops by the Farm.

Always hope he’ll be a ZZ Top type situation where they tour around Glastonbury every summer and we mention it enough that they’re eventually booked. He’d be great 3rd/4th down on the Pyramid.

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

Always hope he’ll be a ZZ Top type situation where they tour around Glastonbury every summer and we mention it enough that they’re eventually booked. He’d be great 3rd/4th down on the Pyramid.

Yeah I really hope they make that happen before he packs it in. Iirc there were rumours of that happening a couple of years ago… but thankfully doesn’t seem to be happening just yet. He’d be a hoot in that slot.

2 minutes ago, Radiochicken said:

They *had* to have been booked before the band line up change. Can’t think why they wouldn’t have been. So, do we think they’ll be on the same stage now though? Park maybe?

Park or John Peel I’d imagine.

They’d be a must see for me if they were playing old stuff, but are far less essential with a set of all new material so I suppose I’ll just wait and see if they’re amongst some kind of clash. 

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Park or John Peel I’d imagine.

They’d be a must see for me if they were playing old stuff, but are far less essential with a set of all new material so I suppose I’ll just wait and see if they’re amongst some kind of clash. 

Saw them at EOTR last year. 50% from each album (despite AFUT not being released yet) and no Sunglasses. Will be interesting to see what happens sans Issac.

2 hours ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Saw them at EOTR last year. 50% from each album (despite AFUT not being released yet) and no Sunglasses. Will be interesting to see what happens sans Issac.

Ah! Just read their post. All new music... I'm looking forward to hearing it, but a total shitter that all the old material is going in the bin.

On 4/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, Kellsy_81 said:

Band of horses anyone? 

Would be nice. I really like them but they were terrible in the JP in 2016, so there’s unfulfilled business. But think they’re in the States round The big G aren’t they?

On 4/7/2022 at 7:43 PM, MEGABOWL said:

Would be nice. I really like them but they were terrible in the JP in 2016, so there’s unfulfilled business. But think they’re in the States round The big G aren’t they?

I've seen them play Manchester a couple of times and they were fantastic. What went wrong in the JP? Sound or just hungover?