Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

4 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Looks nailed on. But are they playing both Portsmouth and Paris on the 26th??

I'll level with you, I've never heard of them.

That would be quite the achievement to get between those two.

On 3/4/2022 at 2:12 PM, whitehorses said:

Wow! Some kind of West Holts thing? 

4E62FC25-FD50-45B1-9740-7AC4DD823024.jpeg

I'd suggest avoiding like the plague if he is there. If flash asks you to 'put your hands up in the air' then of course you oblige, but by the 200th time in half hour it starts to grate. Not sure where I saw him, but he was one of my biggest disappointments ever. He basically just put on Now that's what I call hip hop volume 2 and shouted at us.

• Upvote 1

Just now, mazola said:

I'd suggest avoiding like the plague if he is there. If flash asks you to 'put your hands up in the air' then of course you oblige, but by the 200th time in half hour it starts to grate. Not sure where I saw him, but he was one of my biggest disappointments ever. He basically just put on Now that's what I call hip hop volume 2 and shouted at us.

Oh no… 🙈 🙉

what a shame 

10 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Paris says 28th, but yeah it's not as clear as it should be. Another one where the designer has decided that style is more important than clarity (and in all honesty, far from the worst offender on that).

12 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

5 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I'll level with you, I've never heard of them.

That would be quite the achievement to get between those two.

That’s the 28th in Paris, no?

Can’t see them playing Glasto at all. They’re like some R&L pop punk band aren’t they? Doubt they’d have much of an audience here.

1 hour ago, mazola said:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, incident said:

Paris says 28th, but yeah it's not as clear as it should be. Another one where the designer has decided that style is more important than clarity (and in all honesty, far from the worst offender on that).

Ah, that would explain it. Yeah terrible font, although I guess the date is gonna be pretty clear by the time anyone buys a ticket.

1 hour ago, mazola said:

He was like that when we saw him at Bestival one year. Still fun but no-one passing by would have believed there was a man of musical significance behind the decks.

1 hour ago, Jack The Stripper said:

Probably already mentioned, but Alanis Morisette and Beth Orton free on the Sunday. 4 nights in a row mind…

9A2037B3-FC8C-499A-A8D2-C6A5B4E34092.png

Ugh. Got tickets to see her with Mrs Q but our rearranged date is now the Tuesday after Glastonbury.

Think we're going to be seeing if any of her friends want my ticket.  Don't think I can drag myself to the O2 on the Tuesday night.

7 hours ago, mazola said:

He isn’t the only one doing that, it’s a whole genre of music. No less ‘valid’ than knob twiddlers playing other peoples music whilst holding one side of a set of headphones to one ear and occasionally yelling something incoherent.

12 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ugh. Got tickets to see her with Mrs Q but our rearranged date is now the Tuesday after Glastonbury.

Think we're going to be seeing if any of her friends want my ticket.  Don't think I can drag myself to the O2 on the Tuesday night.

Too busy battling the heebie jeebies, twatting them away from your head with a tennis racquet.

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Too busy battling the heebie jeebies, twatting them away from your head with a tennis racquet.

I'm on a massive week long comedown. I should definitely slog up to the O2 and be surrounded by people, can't for the life of me see how that would be anything other than lots of fun.

7 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Alanis morriset 

Doing 

Thur,,, Fri,, sat,,, could she do a Sunday 

Hmm she does have at least one other festival set on her schedule, but Glasto Sunday would mean four consecutive days for her. Seems doubtful but fingers crossed 🤞