Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

Whitest Boy Alive and Kings of Convenience better show up!

I don't know a festival the Dua is playing that she is not a headline at. If Glastonbury has her this year, it'll look like an insane get.

This might be the act that Emily was mentioning about who had jumped to almost headlining since being booked. 

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I think she’s the exact act she was referring to there. Really can’t see her being back on the lineup this year. She’s a headliner now.

I can't remember the exact full quote but I think she was hinting that the act was still on the line up. But I could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

I keep banging on about The Strokes - but they are only playing Lytham in England so far and that was advertised as “sole north of England show” and they don’t have any south of England shows yet. Could they be other stage headliners ? They’ve never done GLASTO. 

Feels very unlikely for the amount of $$$ they’d command to only headline the second stage. It’s an age old argument on here and they’ve never even been close to playing, so I wouldn’t hold my breath!

13 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

I keep banging on about The Strokes - but they are only playing Lytham in England so far and that was advertised as “sole north of England show” and they don’t have any south of England shows yet. Could they be other stage headliners ? They’ve never done GLASTO. 

I'd half expected them to have announced their 'South of England' show by now. Im not really sure what other festivals / gigs they could be doing that hasn't been announced yet? Its unlikely they're doing a UK tour with the exclusivity attached to Lytham festival, so it's surely an outdoor gig they've got planned....

3 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

I'd half expected them to have announced their 'South of England' show by now. Im not really sure what other festivals / gigs they could be doing that hasn't been announced yet? Its unlikely they're doing a UK tour with the exclusivity attached to Lytham festival, so it's surely an outdoor gig they've got planned....

Latitude?

26 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

@kingcrawler has done a far more thorough job than just looking at Roskilde (although that poster might merit some updates): 

From a quick scan of the Roskilde lineup I think Cate Le Bon is the only update needed, though I could be wrong. I haven't updated the list since Kendrick announced his Milan gig though, so he's another one to add to the active list.