Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

The Allergies out on a full live tour in May.  They'd be amazing, either a DJ set somewhere or a full band set in The Glade, that early evening slot that London Elektricity Big Band had a few years ago. Sling em on before Dub Pistols and that'll be the best back to back party of the weekend.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Mid/high John Peel I reckon, but suppose they might be generous with her placing given the last year she’s had. 

That was my guess. Left Thundercat about 4 songs in at Green Man and went to see her instead and it was possibly the best decision I've ever made at any festival ever. 

58 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Sharon last date of her tour is Tuesday pre Glastonbury. She can be potentially on the frame for a Friday slot. 

IMG_20220208_111105.jpg

That Glasgow date is annoying, a day earlier and it’d be fine. Sharon at Barrowland sounds like a great night. I think in a normal year she’d be back but given how many acts are around this year I don’t expect her to be back at the festival so soon unfortunately. Saying that, if they can rebook Years & Years who had a decent slot in 2019 then I’d much rather see Sharon there.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Self Esteem is really proving to be this years Idles in the ‘spot which festival they’re not at’ category. 

Also both shite.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Nah. I don’t see Shazza being back so soon. She might be better than the potentials for the same slots but need to refresh it a bit year on year.

Yep, obviously not gonna be there.