Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

This whole sub forum is 6Music listeners.

3 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

you do know that you're in a Glastonbury forum, right?

Yes I am aware how this forum got this bad haha. Which is also strange given it's a varied and contemporary arts festival and none of the main headliners or indeed a lot of acts elsewhere are in either of the A, B or C playlist from yesterday commencing.

12 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yes I am aware how this forum got this bad haha. Which is also strange given it's a varied and contemporary arts festival and none of the main headliners or indeed a lot of acts elsewhere are in either of the A, B or C playlist from yesterday commencing.

It’s not strange that an Internet forum is full of nerds.

Just now, Matt42 said:

Bicep surely west holts

For some reason I thought Robyn wouldn’t come back so I’m quite excited to see her active in 2022. Hopefully with new material too!

I meant 'fuck' as in they're no longer on the WoW line up.

But given they're a smaller profile than The Strokes, they may still up end on the full line up.

4 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I meant 'fuck' as in they're no longer on the WoW line up.

But given they're a smaller profile than The Strokes, they may still up end on the full line up.

Ok now I’m questioning my own mental state as I thought I saw Bicep on that poster.

Either way, I expect Bicep to be there, and I expect them to probably get a huge slot.

If their third album continues this trajectory they are on I can see them being given an other headline slot one day. The industry is crying out for another dance act that isn’t EDM. I think it’s Bicep.

16 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Bicep could headline Other stage next year. 

APE is a decent indicator for that. 

Well, they were headlining Field Day which APE absorbed so they got moved to a larger venue. Their slots generally aren’t as big as that, and a lot of this year’s APE headliners wouldn’t headline Other regardless.

I think West Holts fits them perfectly.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

It’s not strange that an Internet forum is full of nerds.

What does being full of nerds have to do with what radio station you listen to your music on lol.

22 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Bicep could headline Other stage next year. 

APE is a decent indicator for that. 

No they couldn't. West Holts is about right.

34 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Well, they were headlining Field Day which APE absorbed so they got moved to a larger venue. Their slots generally aren’t as big as that, and a lot of this year’s APE headliners wouldn’t headline Other regardless.

I think West Holts fits them perfectly.

Field Day was a 2020 event rolled over to 2021.

Their latest album would have given them the bump up to APE headliner anyway.

WH is probably right but they could be bumped to Other if they want/need an electronic headliner that's current.