Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

5 minutes ago, anditmakesmesmile said:

I really hope they don’t do Pangea. Their live shows are amazing. But the DJ sets get a bit meh after a bit.Β 

I believe someone has already confirmed they are definitely doing Pangea (along with Chems and Love Regenerator)? Doesnt mean that they cant do a JP slot as well of course, but I dont think its that likely....

Just now, Mattymooz said:

I believe someone has already confirmed they are definitely doing Pangea (along with Chems and Love Regenerator)? Doesnt mean that they cant do a JP slot as well of course, but I dont think its that likely....

But they are bringing the live show back this year, so I shall carry on hoping!Β 

I’m not sure if there’s much new on that Werchter announcement that we didn’t already know was around but I’m hoping for a few of Carly Rae Jepsen, The War on Drugs, Modest Mouse, Bicep, Gang of Youths and First Aid Kit at Glastonbury, as well as plenty of the acts from the 2020 poster.

Edited by kingcrawler

5 minutes ago, Pastor.Of.Muppets said:

Interesting: QOTSA who were already confirmed for the Werchter-Friday are missing.

The press release states "Service announcement: Queens of The Stone Age will not play Rock Werchter 2022 due to a change of tour plans."

Ooooh! That is interesting

5 minutes ago, sisco said:

Apparently The Streets, FNM and Editors have gone too? (So says one of the comments on their Twitter post)

Β 

Just now, the wonderwhy said:

Faith No More cancelled all their gigs for like the whole year the other month so doesn’t surprise me that oneΒ 

I think The Streets also cancelled all their 2022 gigs as well. No idea about Editors though.

QOTSA are one of my favourite bands but I can't say I'll be too disappointed if they've pulled out. Them headlining the Other stage would be excellent but given everything going on with Josh Homme at the moment, I think taking time to sort everything out seems more sensible. I'd feel a bit strange seeing them at the moment as well given all the allegations.Β