Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

6 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Apologies if I’m literally blind but there is no Cali date on this? Does this indicate they are back at coach?

Two nights in Oakland in April, but they were playing Oakland last time round as well so Coachella must be fine with that despite it being California.

38 minutes ago, mcshed said:

Two nights in Oakland in April, but they were playing Oakland last time round as well so Coachella must be fine with that despite it being California.

AEG is promoting the Oakland shows and the whole tour so it all goes hand in hand. And a lot of Coachella acts play in the bay area around the fest so its really nothing against the radius clause.

13 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Apologies if I’m literally blind but there is no Cali date on this? Does this indicate they are back at coach?

Yeah. There is a big gap there with a two week space so yes Coachella will be on.

12 hours ago, priest17 said:

I get people wanting to see Alicia Keys sub, but does anyone actually want to see an Alicia Keys sub set?

I'd rather see an Alicia Keys set than many that have been given it before.

21 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I'll have to take your word for it, can't read any of the dates on that screenshot!

Could definitely see her getting an early afternoon Pyramid slot. Although I'd probably walk on by.

Its on her fb page if you need a better photo. Its possible but not totally cause she does back to backs and takes a day off. Glasto would be 3 days in a row, although a much shorter set would be in the cards. 

18 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Its on her fb page if you need a better photo. Its possible but not totally cause she does back to backs and takes a day off. Glasto would be 3 days in a row, although a much shorter set would be in the cards. 

She’s doing 30/31/01 May/June, 8/9/10 June, 14/15/16June.

Would be a great set in the afternoon sun 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/dionne-warwick/2020/seneca-niagara-events-center-niagara-falls-ny-1b988970.html