Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

Here, kinda.

PARKLIFE Festival is coming back bigger than ever, with performances from Tyler The Creator, Megan Thee Stallion, Lewis Capaldi, and 50 Cent’s only UK festival performance of the year. Pinkpantheress, Jessie Ware, Annie Mac, Headie One, Central Cee And Chase & Status will also be at   Manchester’s Heaton Park on June 11 and 12

(stolen from Dentals post in the Parklife thread)

1 minute ago, Ddiamondd said:

Some strong potentials here!

Headie One and Megan Thee Stallion both looking at 3rd-from-top or subbing Other, Pinkpatheress in the JP (will be rammed), Chase & Status we've had tipped for a Pangaea set at least, and Central Cee should be high JP or possibly on the Other with a potential late night stint in Silver Hayes too.

And though I'm sure it's not happening but... wouldn't Tyler be a great Other headliner...

MTS won't be below Other headline or Pyramid sub I doubt. Second stage Reading might be smaller but she's a more reckoned name that the smaller MSW acts this year.

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

Some strong potentials here!

Headie One and Megan Thee Stallion both looking at 3rd-from-top or subbing Other, Pinkpatheress in the JP (will be rammed), Chase & Status we've had tipped for a Pangaea set at least, and Central Cee should be high JP or possibly on the Other with a potential late night stint in Silver Hayes too.

And though I'm sure it's not happening but... wouldn't Tyler be a great Other headliner...

Tyler on before Kendrick would be smashing but its never gonna happen. Would take Tyler over Macca though if they want to stick him on the Other (agreed though its probably just not happening)

Buzzing already for that PinkPantheress set though

Just now, thewayiam said:

MTS won't be below Other headline or Pyramid sub I doubt. Second stage Reading might be smaller but she's a more reckoned name that the smaller MSW acts this year.

Billie did thirsd down Other the year she played (though tbh I reckon if Meg is on then I would expect her to take the 4th-down pymild slot vacated by Camilla)

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

Here, kinda.

PARKLIFE Festival is coming back bigger than ever, with performances from Tyler The Creator, Megan Thee Stallion, Lewis Capaldi, and 50 Cent’s only UK festival performance of the year. Pinkpantheress, Jessie Ware, Annie Mac, Headie One, Central Cee And Chase & Status will also be at   Manchester’s Heaton Park on June 11 and 12

(stolen from Dentals post in the Parklife thread)

They booked Megan again?

Anyone posted Denzel Curry's tour poster yet? Wraps up in Europe about a week before the festival. He was fantastic in 2019.

Infact I'm lying the text is just really bloody small. Finishes at the start of June. And he's in the States over Glastonbury weekend apart from a 1 day gap. Sake.

Edited by Riggins

6 minutes ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I'm gonna change my Glasto headline prediction: BILLIE EILISH // DICK & DOM // HORRIBLE HISTORIES: TERRIBLE TUDORS

Horrible Histories were great when I last saw them at the Lowry when I was 9 and Bogies on the pyramid stage you can't really miss.

Dick & Dom co-write their music, Billie is better

• Upvote 1