Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 hours ago, nikkic said:

I look at this and wonder if Lewis Capaldi and George Ezra will suffer the same fate as Bugg and Bay.....

Capaldi maybe considering he has about 2 big songs. Ezra is here to stay

Theres a gap? Bonnaroo is june 16 - 19 so thats happening for them. Unless something else pops up in the morning

6/11/23 - Paramore w/ Bloc Party - PPG Paints Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

6/13/23 - Paramore w/ Bloc Party- Amway Center, Orlando, FL

7/6/23 - Paramore w/ Foals - Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, LA

9 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

image.thumb.png.cb09b95498874f56a9bed6d1b6af43a0.png

Paramore announced US dates with a very notable gap for Glastonbury. Would be a better fit for R&L but in an interview about UK dates they mentioned "festivals" plural (yes yes, I know R&L is technically two festivals), so could fit in Glasto?

If it doesn’t happen this year, with those dates, it’s never happening. They’re locked in. 

16 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

image.thumb.png.cb09b95498874f56a9bed6d1b6af43a0.png

Paramore announced US dates with a very notable gap for Glastonbury. Would be a better fit for R&L but in an interview about UK dates they mentioned "festivals" plural (yes yes, I know R&L is technically two festivals), so could fit in Glasto?

Could see them doing a curated APE day and something else as an alternative to R&L?

1 minute ago, gfa said:

Could see them doing a curated APE day and something else as an alternative to R&L?

Oh man, I've already booked to see them at The O2 but if their taste in supports is anything to go by I don't think I could resist that. Hell even if they did do Glasto I'd happily see them three times in a year.

4 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

Maybe Other headliner for the Elton John day if he's headlining? Probably a decent demographic split there.

Yeah I could see that. I think it'll go down really well given the new direction of their last album and the upcoming one. And even one expecting their older stuff won't be disappointed as a lot of BNE songs get played.