Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

1 hour ago, Matt42 said:

Eyes on the governors ball too in June dropping soon. Not making the same mistake again and expecting a different result - but I wonder if Kendrick could be at this?

govball and boston calling, boston calling was supposed to announce last week with Rage at the top but that didn't happen. R+L people should be watching that one to see if they show up there or not

31 minutes ago, shivroy said:

govball and boston calling, boston calling was supposed to announce last week with Rage at the top but that didn't happen. R+L people should be watching that one to see if they show up there or not

If Boston calling lose rage then I will be worried.

11 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

Watching the Masked Singer prompted me to search this (rumored to be one of the participants)

Mika has a date in London on July 3rd.

He's played the festival before 2007 I think?

Possible Avalon slot? 

Michael Owen on The Bandstand.

23 minutes ago, sisco said:

They were part of the lineup last time.  This is a fair indication that they’re likely to be there again 

No, not really.

Some acts from 2020 aren’t going to be part of the 2022 lineup. That is to be expected. Even ones who are playing other shows that year. We already suspect that Fatboy Slim isn’t headlining the Other anymore (granted he’ll have other slots) and he’s obviously in UK around the time.

I don’t see The Specials playing UK shows as they do every year, years they’re playing Glastonbury or not, as an indication that they’re there. It shows they haven’t split up or retired from touring, but that hadn’t been suggested.

46 minutes ago, Justiceforcedave said:

I don’t mean to alarm anyone but Toto have a euro tour starting July 11th. Currently no UK dates in there. They would absolutely SLAY an afternoon slot on the Pyramid.

No point pretending that a field full of people going mad to Africa wouldn’t be the vibe of the festival.

• Upvote 2