Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

4 hours ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Doves Forest Live gig at Delamere Forest delayed 12 months to Sunday 19 June 2022.

https://www.forestryengland.uk/music/doves-delamere-forest 

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Same for Keane and Jess Glynne (I think).

2 hours ago, sisco said:

Can add Rag n Bone Man and Madness to that. 

Ahh, the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away 😄

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2021 at 6:55 AM, BlackZeppelin said:

Stoner a possibility?

Apparently former Kyuss members are touring Europe in 2022.

Would love to see them at the farm.

Would strike me as perfect for late night Hell Stage type stuff!

• Upvote 1

On a totally different note - I've been lighting a candle every night by my Melodrama vinyl in the hope it kindles some news about Lorde's new album and tour, but alas. Anyone more in tune with the Lorde rumour mill able to shed any light? 

Edited by jparx

20 hours ago, Pastor.Of.Muppets said:

Lewis Capaldi posted rescheduled tour dates for 2022 on Instagram and he's busy all three festival days (June 24 Cork, June 25 Dublin, June 26 Belfast).

Don't be surprised if he's an early special guest on Friday. It would be a problem doing a set and then transferring to Cork.

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Don't be surprised if he's an early special guest on Friday. It would be a problem doing a set and then transferring to Cork.

You're suggesting that someone playing two sets in two different countries separated by sea within about 9 hours shouldn't be something to be surprised about?

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

You're suggesting that someone playing two sets in two different countries separated by sea within about 9 hours shouldn't be something to be surprised about?

I've seen a pop act booked to play big weekend for example early in the day and then need to travel probably an overall similarly distance to an evening slot. It's separated by water but it's Ireland. Alternatively he's headlining  Reading Exclusively lol.

30 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I've seen a pop act booked to play big weekend for example early in the day and then need to travel probably an overall similarly distance to an evening slot. It's separated by water but it's Ireland. Alternatively he's headlining  Reading Exclusively lol.

It's physically possible that he could be in Glastonbury at 12pm and Cork at 9pm but there's more to being a touring live performer than walking on stage in various locations and singing.

Believe he's headlining Isle of Wight and Latitude next year. He's playing them, at least.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:41 AM, jparx said:

On a totally different note - I've been lighting a candle every night by my Melodrama vinyl in the hope it kindles some news about Lorde's new album and tour, but alas. Anyone more in tune with the Lorde rumour mill able to shed any light? 

The album is finished, mastered and coming in the summer so imagine there'll be tour dates and festival slots next year.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dentalplan said:

It's physically possible that he could be in Glastonbury at 12pm and Cork at 9pm but there's more to being a touring live performer than walking on stage in various locations and singing.

Believe he's headlining Isle of Wight and Latitude next year. He's playing them, at least.

Capaldi is playing IOW next year and Latitude? 

34 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Didn’t his statement cancelling his festival shows this year more or less say he was gonna come back to fulfil them all next year?  

More than that - he actually gave the specific dates of the ones he's doing.