Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

45 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I say it with complete sincerity that Matt's commitment to festival rumours is wasted on forum messages and he could have a career in it.

There are so many experts on YouTube who don't know shit and are making mad money from ad revenue on what could just be tweets and forum messages in video form. And then they do end up knowing shit because firms turn to them to start promoting their stuff. Just about having the passion for it.

My day job has virtually nothing to do with festivals. Don’t mix work with play.

40 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I say it with complete sincerity that Matt's commitment to festival rumours is wasted on forum messages and he could have a career in it.

There are so many experts on YouTube who don't know shit and are making mad money from ad revenue on what could just be tweets and forum messages in video form. And then they do end up knowing shit because firms turn to them to start promoting their stuff. Just about having the passion for it.

Couldn't agree more. No one generates a buzz like Matt. He's a hype machine.

39 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yep, we are actually the fools for not doing the Youtube-social media influencer thing and giving our time away for free.

Matt in particular should give it a try, he has just enough upbeatness with his posts to carry it well as opposed to alot of other posters on here who tend to bitch, rant and moan too easily about festivals.

I'd be up for a weekly Matt42 podcast about Glastonbury. He can easily get 90 minutes of content a week over rumours and speculation. Could even have listener engagement, with us having to guess which band he's thinking of and send it in for next week's show. If it's anything like his posts, it'd be a smash hit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Miyn said:

I'd be up for a weekly Matt42 podcast about Glastonbury. He can easily get 90 minutes of content a week over rumours and speculation. Could even have listener engagement, with us having to guess which band he's thinking of and send it in for next week's show. If it's anything like his posts, it'd be a smash hit.

Weekly? The headliners will have changed 9 times in that space.

I want ‘BONNAROO 2022 LINEUP DROP! What does it mean for Glastonbury???’ *shocked face*

Edited by dentalplan

59 minutes ago, Somto Unigwe Raphael said:

Gazza thought playing Lolla Chile was the biggest indicator possible that an act was playing at Reading and Leeds, several months later and on the other side of the planet.

Is someone a little pissed because he got called out as the troll he is?

Shouldn't you be off pretending to have an inside source somewhere.

3 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

If they’re announced I’m gonna study their setlists like a hawk in case they pull some shit like play Mmbop fourth. Couldn’t give a shit about the rest but seeing that song live would be very fun.

I could quite happily time my arrival for five minutes before their set is due to finish.