Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

Parklife announcing January 25th. It deffo seems like some acts are locked behind embargoes. Parklife have clearly been given a date that they are allowed to announce some acts.

I can’t see us getting anything until late Feb. I think Glasto HQ will sit back and let some of the other festivals announce first.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Parklife announcing January 25th. It deffo seems like some acts are locked behind embargoes. Parklife have clearly been given a date that they are allowed to announce some acts.

I can’t see us getting anything until late Feb. I think Glasto HQ will sit back and let some of the other festivals announce first.

I can see 1 more headliner anytime between now and mid February and then the poster 7 days before balance window opens. 

Just now, chazwwe said:

I can see 1 more headliner anytime between now and mid February and then the poster 7 days before balance window opens. 

I reckon this place would calm down a fair bit if they dropped Macca. In my opinion I think we could all do with it 🤣

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Maybe we'll watch all the others try to make the best of Sam Fender and Imagine Dragons, while Glastonbury shows up late to the party with Paul McCartney and Taylor Swift.

9 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I reckon this place would calm down a fair bit if they dropped Macca. In my opinion I think we could all do with it 🤣

The fun thing about this place is that if Macca does drop in the next few weeks, the conversation around Kendrick showing up starts up again. 

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

They literally always announce their drop date a week or two in advance. Every single year. 

27 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

With respect Matthew I think there's only really one person who needs to calm down a bit. Most of us are quite happy to wait.

18 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In fairness, Matt's the engine room that keeps this thread alive

I know how to spice up a thread

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

In fairness, Matt's the engine room that keeps this thread alive

I say it with complete sincerity that Matt's commitment to festival rumours is wasted on forum messages and he could have a career in it.

There are so many experts on YouTube who don't know shit and are making mad money from ad revenue on what could just be tweets and forum messages in video form. And then they do end up knowing shit because firms turn to them to start promoting their stuff. Just about having the passion for it.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I say it with complete sincerity that Matt's commitment to festival rumours is wasted on forum messages and he could have a career in it.

There are so many experts on YouTube who don't know shit and are making mad money from ad revenue on what could just be tweets and forum messages in video form. And then they do end up knowing shit because firms turn to them to start promoting their stuff. Just about having the passion for it.

DudeyRhino42

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

TPD TV get a lot of views and even interviews with Melvin Benn, and they’re a group of dudes who work at CEX just going on about Reading and Download and losing their shit over Don Broco being announced.

@Mouseboy11 sends me their new videos every time they release one. Weirdest blokes about.