Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Anyone want to think that the Beach Life fest is worth the £350? Cause thats what theyre asking for a regular non vip 3 day ticket. And it ends at 10:30 pm each night. Single days are £150 after fees.

Tbh festival prices have been getting steeper and steeper as the years go by and America has always seemed a step ahead of us in that respect, with mid-tier festivals costing major-tier prices, and the pandemic has seemingly pushed things forward a few years, so yeah I’m not too surprised tbh. 

7 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Tbh festival prices have been getting steeper and steeper as the years go by and America has always seemed a step ahead of us in that respect, with mid-tier festivals costing major-tier prices, and the pandemic has seemingly pushed things forward a few years, so yeah I’m not too surprised tbh. 

If people think it’s too expensive they’ll vote with their feet and wallets. I wouldn’t pay £350 for that festival but I would for one I really wanted to go to.

Some leaker with a decent track record on Coachella says there’s no guarantee the lineup will come this month so no idea what this means for all the tours and other events waiting to announce.

It looks like for the first time ever Bonaroo is going to announce before Coachella.

I already go to Boomtown which costs the same as the major fests depsite not having major headliners so if the £350 middling fest is well curated and is well organized then yeah I'd pay it. Tbh price isn't even one of top 5 things I look at when go to a fest and it not being a 100,000+ crowd is a plus.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Recently here the mid-level festivals are really catching up to the major ones price wise. Boardmasters is pretty much the same as Reading now with a thursday boardmasters ticket costing £225 + fees and its almost sold out too.

Having said that a lot of the smaller festivals are starting to pickup big names but maintain the smaller capacity - Truck would be a good example with stronger headliners than a lot of festivals that are a fair bit bigger.

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

Yeah I highly doubt AM are around in June but who knows tbh

If AM were around in June and Glasto were seriously stuck I wonder if having Melvin Benn as a director would come into play…

Forgive me if I’m wrong but AM did tour US first before Europe last time right didn’t they?

Edited by Matt42

18 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

If AM were around in June and Glasto were seriously stuck I wonder if having Melvin Benn as a director would come into play…

Forgive me if I’m wrong but AM did tour US first before Europe last time right didn’t they?

Yeah I believe they started in America, I’m not sure if the gigs at Hollywood bowl were the first ones but they were defo early on