Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

The best Thursday night at Glastonbury was Baggy Mondays, detour to tent for beers then up to ROT90's. They need a bigger tent this time tough and they are way more recognized.

Definitely agreed they need a larger stage - although there is barely anything on the thursday that couldnt do with a larger capacity!

If they were placed on one of the main days their crowd size would become fairly manageable.

Good to see them back anyway after having 2022 off from the fest

4 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

They do 🙂 maybe not for you but a good few of the vm crew enjoyed them in Manchester and a few more when we went to see them in Bristol 

Maybe? 😄

I can think of little I would enjoy less. Seems very popular though.

15 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Couldn't find anything. Only this https://www.youtube.com/embed/uESE75WvEeQ

Which doesn't really warrant what Weller said. I just thought it was quite a shitty thing to say to someone.

It was. Maybe Weller only heard the "you’d have to be particularly stupid to believe someone like Paul Weller" bit and not the "you’d have to be particularly stupid to believe someone like me" bit.

14 minutes ago, gfa said:

already said in APE thread but will say in here again as more people will see, this is a US tour i heard - ala that New Order / PSB one last autumn

Ah sorry, didn't catch that. Would make sense as Jamie would do quite well on his own here and doesn't need LCD to bump him up.

Edited by scatteredscreens

21 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

Ah sorry, didn't catch that. Would make sense as Jamie would do quite well on his own here and doesn't need LCD to bump him up.

yep - jamie just did APE and LCD did it a few years back, both selling quite well too