Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

2 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Na, 2023 for the four year cycle. Although I can see it being a longer break this time round (based on absolutely nothing).

I dont think the chemicals will necessarily do a full show next year, but a DJ set on the glade or in the dance tent is likely IMO. Moving that irish date makes it likely IMO

1 hour ago, Ddiamondd said:

Not how I read that, you know. “Exclusive headline show” - ambiguity as to whether she’s exclusive to Love Supreme and the show is a headline one, or she’s an exclusive headliner but could post up elsewhere.

There's the eFests leaps in logic we have come to love.

Edited by Hugh Jass

56 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Moved from the Sunday to a few days before.. 

FB_IMG_1635325847513.jpg

I suppose if an Other stage headliner was to drop out or be bumped up the lineup for some reason then they’d be an easy replacement. Having them play the same slot at consecutive festivals with presumably a pretty similar set seems a bit much though.

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I suppose if an Other stage headliner was to drop out or be bumped up the lineup for some reason then they’d be an easy replacement. Having them play the same slot at consecutive festivals with presumably a pretty similar set seems a bit much though.

I’d imagine they’ll play Pangea

40 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

New album on the way most likely although the single was in like June.

—-

more thoughts on this - why would they move the date of this Ireland show just for a DJ set at glasto? Surely they could do that on thursday/friday then fly out to ireland for sunday? Although to be fair they could do glasto on friday and then ireland on sunday, just seems strange to me for this date to move due to glastonbury when they could still play regardless. Makes me think its due to another event potentially?

5 minutes ago, gfa said:

New album on the way most likely although the single was in like June.

—-

more thoughts on this - why would they move the date of this Ireland show just for a DJ set at glasto? Surely they could do that on thursday/friday then fly out to ireland for sunday? Although to be fair they could do glasto on friday and then ireland on sunday, just seems strange to me for this date to move due to glastonbury when they could still play regardless. Makes me think its due to another event potentially?

Could easily be part of a series of shows around that time but not necessarily GF.

18 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

So you all wanted Lauryn Hill 2.0? Just saw Badu last month and she was 20 mins late. Near the end of the set she was “surprised” that she was going to be out of time due to curfew. 

Well damn, sorry if Erykah Badu rubbed you the wrong way 

• Upvote 7