Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

If she's not on that first Roskilde poster which was announced this week, then they're absolutely not going to be updating backend links for the festival with her name attached, this far in advance of a presumed second announcement with her on it. 99% sure it's just an error and some poor Ticketmaster intern's used last year's Roskilde template.

16 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

No info - why I said ‘possibly’. Just seems likely that they’d get her locked back in as soon as she’s ready, although I should’ve said ‘23’ there instead of ‘24’, although could go either way I guess. 

Ah ok, it was because you said 24 instead of 23 I had thought I had missed something!

11 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

What do you want for tea? Sprouts or cabbage?

Sprouts for me. While I recently tried some cabbage that had been prepared in a different, more rustic way, ultimately it didn't do enough for me to change my overall opinion.

21 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Crowded House playing at Hampton Court Palace in London on Saturday 25th June. So they’re not Saturday this time if back.

To the stage predictions thread! We discussed yesterday that this likely means the lineup is being chopped and changed pretty heavily.

No Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, and Billie Eillish (Glasto is the only festival she's playing in 2022) for Roskilde 2022 according to the festival's director:
https://soundvenue.com/musik/2021/10/ingen-kendrick-ingen-billie-eilish-roskilde-festival-lukker-definitivt-ned-for-tre-af-vores-headliner-oensker-til-2022-462068

From the Roskilde thread

Repeating what has been said a bunch already, but Kendrick is known to often leave his touring plans until quite late. Glastonbury also has the benefit of being able to wait a bit to sign their headliners as they can announce the lineup whenever they want, whereas other festivals have no such joy and need to get their lineups out earlier to sell tickets, so good chance Roskilde had to move on without Kendrick whereas Glastonbury waited and managed to get him.

11 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Did that interview not state Glasto was her only festival but didn't state that about anyone else?

Anders Wahrén said Billie is a Glasto festival exclusive. He also said that Kendrick and Taylor weren't available to them, which is different to them definitely not touring next year.

1 hour ago, fraybentos1 said:

No Kendrick Lamar, Taylor Swift, and Billie Eillish (Glasto is the only festival she's playing in 2022) for Roskilde 2022 according to the festival's director:
https://soundvenue.com/musik/2021/10/ingen-kendrick-ingen-billie-eilish-roskilde-festival-lukker-definitivt-ned-for-tre-af-vores-headliner-oensker-til-2022-462068

From the Roskilde thread

"Like Kendrick Lamar , we can say that he will not be relevant to us in 2022. "

Kendrick not relevant? The cheek of this fucker