Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

On 10/8/2021 at 12:13 PM, Woffy said:

Tickets procured  

edit: £11 each. Bargain. 

@Brave Sir Robinyouve seen WL live, right?

Yeah I was in the tent at Latitude. Bloody fantastic. Obviously that was at a time when all anyone knew was the Chaise Longue single, and there was no hype about them having any more tunes or being any good live, but I'd definitely recommend them. Friends saw them play a small show in London last month and enjoyed, and I'm going to the Scala show in April.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

If you didnt notice, she is opening for Dua on a few dates in the U.S. next year so maybe they could have her on right before. I dont think that would be that much much of a stretch

Not a stretch at all and a good shout. In my predictions I’ve been putting AJ Tracey on before Dua - (think he was third down other in 2020 originally) he doesn’t have to be a sub and I think Megan would probably like to play before Dua. 

* edit - I was going to see if she was playing before her at Primavera but they are on different days! Thought that might support it

Edited by Matt42

2 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Any possibility of Rage against the machine playing next year? I know they were meant to be around in 2020.

Playing Glasto or touring? They will probably be touring Europe next year, they have most of Aug free for them which make them likely for R&L where they were meant to play in 2020.

1 minute ago, jump said:

Playing Glasto or touring? They will probably be touring Europe next year, they have most of Aug free for them which make them likely for R&L where they were meant to play in 2020.

Cheers. I meant playing Glastonbury, but if they are around in August then I guess reading and leeds it is.

Acoustic stage for sure

An Evening with Simon and Oscar From Ocean Colour Scene, extensive tour announced for spring 2022 performing intimate, acoustic sets of Ocean Colour Scene classics,

Dundee Fat Sams, 29 April
Aberdeen Lemon Tree, 30
Glasgow Oran Mor, 01 May
Edinburgh Liquid Room, 02
Stockton ARC, 05
Newark Palace Theatre, 06
Stamford Corn Exchange, 07
Sheffield Memorial Hall, 08
Whitley Bay Playhouse, 10
Buxton Opera House, 11
Northampton Core, 12
Bridlington Spa, 13
Southend Palace Theatre, 15
Bury St Edmunds Apex, 16
London Union Chapel, 17
Ilkley Kings Hall, 19
Lytham Lowther Pavilion, 20
Manchester RNCM Concert Hall, 21
Burnley Mechanics, 22
Bristol St Georges Hall, 24
Bexhill De La Warr Pavilion, 26
Harpenden Eric Morcambe Centre, 27
Shrewsbury Theatre Severn, 28

On 10/8/2021 at 2:15 PM, jump said:

Koko, always felt cool to be there and it's good both upstairs and in the stalls. Are they still planning to reopen after that fire?

Pulled Apart by Horses have just announced a date there (in April 2022) so they can't be far off re-opening.  I walked past there one day in August and it seemed busy with activity.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Suprefan said:

“Kasabian” and Goatgirl around for the weekend.

C4747E79-97E4-4029-9483-4ABC3251A5F2.jpeg

Yeah Kasabian free on Friday and Saturday sticks out heavy.

I saw the Manchester date listed on Facebook a day or so ago kinda hidden. 

As long as The Streets stay clear of Knebworth. I reckon Manchester actually got the weaker deal because it'll sell out instantly. 

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Yeah Kasabian free on Friday and Saturday sticks out heavy.

I saw the Manchester date listed on Facebook a day or so ago kinda hidden. 

As long as The Streets stay clear of Knebworth. I reckon Manchester actually got the weaker deal because it'll sell out instantly. 

Exactly what I was thinking, Manchester is selling out no doubt. Glasgow will last a lot longer, few weeks maybe.

56 minutes ago, gfa said:

Exactly what I was thinking, Manchester is selling out no doubt. Glasgow will last a lot longer, few weeks maybe.

Yeah I mean Glasgow will last but even the huge huge artists don't sell Glasgow out instantly, Ed even took a bit of time.

Realistically the cricket ground had Ashcroft as support, now I'm a big fan of The Verve stuff at least but size wise not too different from The Streets at the equivalent time of it being done. I think he got Kasabian with the idea that south might take a bit longer and when he did Finsbury it wasn't difficult to get tickets. His cricket ground gig was ace but it was Dickie getting added that persuaded my ticket. I think he will make the biggest deal of Knebworth and with support acts, he announced it first for a reason. Michael Kiwanuka isn't my thing but he would still play 4th down on a main stage I reckon.