Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

27 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Primal Scream making an announcement Monday ahead of their screamadelica 30th anniversary stuff, I’m hazarding a guess at some live shows - can imagine them doing the same as 2011 and having a daytime slot somewhere like other Stage 

Were supposed to be headlining(?) the John Peel in 2020 so I imagine they’ll retain that slot if they play, although don’t really see them rehashing the whole Screamadelica thing at Glastonbury (although tbf it’s hardly that far off what they do normally so suppose they might as well).

14 minutes ago, sisco said:

image.thumb.png.f519afff84efd0df7e3914e06ced4397.png

I've got tixs for this already.

Never Not Nothing (formerly Black Futures) are supporting and they are fucking awesome live, I've seen them about 3 times and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. The band themselves are tight and  engaging plus they have people in the crowd wearing hazmat suits to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

4 minutes ago, jump said:

I've got tixs for this already.

Never Not Nothing (formerly Black Futures) are supporting and they are fucking awesome live, I've seen them about 3 times and I'm really looking forward to seeing them again. The band themselves are tight and  engaging plus they have people in the crowd wearing hazmat suits to get the crowd dancing and having fun.

Where you seeing them?

Don't think I've heard of NNN, let alone listened to them, so I'll get them on the list!

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Where you seeing them?

Don't think I've heard of NNN, let alone listened to them, so I'll get them on the list!

I'm seeing them at Brixton. My missus is a fan of Skunk Anansie when she was a teenager but she has never seen them before so it's a Valetine Days present for her.

Never Not Nothing are tiny, they play venues like the Black Heart in Camden which is about 150 people. I saw them support Frank Carter a few years ago and they blew me away with how good they are live. They were more intense than Frank Carter which is saying something.

12 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I’m sure someone said West Holts tried to book her for last year’s festival. Seems like a decent shout as a replacement for The Isley Brothers if she’s touring next year.

They did say that, and also mentioned that the Isleys were actually booked as a replacement for Chaka two years back.

45 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Dua Lipa confirmed North America tour finishing on the 1st April with the European tour to follow.

Yeah, but now the question for me is do I get tickets even though she seems likely to return. Cause now its a matter of which day she is on. Will Dua just be back on Saturday potentially against Macca? Or if Elton is on for Sunday does she sub and then they perform their collab?

23 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Yeah, but now the question for me is do I get tickets even though she seems likely to return. Cause now its a matter of which day she is on. Will Dua just be back on Saturday potentially against Macca? Or if Elton is on for Sunday does she sub and then they perform their collab?

I did , mainly as she is playing Newcastle on the Saturday now so should be a good night 

Looks like Young Father's are active the week after Glastonbury playing in France, supporting Massive Attack 

https://www.young-fathers.com/

https://www.songkick.com/concerts/32179884-massive-attack-at-arenes-de-nimes?utm_source=24104&utm_medium=partner

Edited by she bangs the drums
More information
  • Upvote 1