Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

To be massively anal, we need someone to analyse what % of Glastonbury performances are linked to a current UK tour and what are not. I'd guess bands from overseas are predominantly linked to UK or European tours, and suspect UK bands such as The Vaccines it's no great indication of their availability for the festival.

6 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

To be massively anal, we need someone to analyse what % of Glastonbury performances are linked to a current UK tour and what are not. I'd guess bands from overseas are predominantly linked to UK or European tours, and suspect UK bands such as The Vaccines it's no great indication of their availability for the festival.

If a UK based band is touring April/May then I’d say there’s a fair chance of them being on the festival circuit. Especially Academy and lower sized acts.

59 minutes ago, sisco said:

Is there any additional rules you’d like us to follow. 

1. One thread per subject
  2. No COVID threads (by stealth or otherwise)
  3. If you're bumping a thread when the last comment was any older than 6 months ago, just start a new thread

12 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Oh yeah, forgot Nick was in the mixer for next year.

Wonder where he'd fit.

I think he’s booked in Europe on the Thursday, Saturday and Monday over Glastonbury, so seems very unlikely to play unfortunately. Another night at APE must be pretty likely for him, especially given how well his previous APE day sold.

14 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Libertines a potential JP headliner?

Would be a good Sunday night option against Reg/Taylor and PSB...

Actually wondered if they could do the Park.  Manics who were doing it done some festivals this year so maybe off the cards for next?!