Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

1 minute ago, Radiochicken said:

In the nicest way possible, isn’t she a bit too “weird” for the Pyramid?!

Wouldn’t necessarily say ‘weird’ but I don’t really see her as a Pyramid act, especially with her downbeat new album. John Peel makes the most sense, but if she thinks those kinds of slots are below her now, Other.

5 minutes ago, Radiochicken said:

In the nicest way possible, isn’t she a bit too “weird” for the Pyramid?!

Pyramid has had all sorts on there over the years. The new album is all Floydy - can totally see that on the Pyramid. But she could be anywhere really. They just tend to make odd bookings on the Pyramid sometimes and it wouldn’t surprise me if she landed there. JP, Other, Park headliner would all work too

29 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Weren't Judas Priest rumoured a couple of years back?

I remember Rob complaining that they should’ve been booked (to headline) instead of Metallica, and also people speculating that they were the big rock slot that is now Aerosmith, but don’t remember there actually being any rumours? 

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I think there was a gap, as well as them not being an exclusive at another festival they were playing. From memory the gap got filled with some gigs in Europe somewhere later on anyway.

Ah yeah I remember the no exclusive thing, although tbh as soon as it became apparent that Aerosmith were our big rock act I couldn’t really see a place for Priest anyway; I doubt they’d settle for a paltry slot not near the top.