Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

51 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

As I said in the other thread I think that puts their Other headlining credentials beyond doubt. Especially considering they are alongside perennial Other squatters The Chems.

Latitude has had plenty of headliners in the past who wouldn't be able to headline the other though... Solange, Snow Patrol, Haim etc.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

For an act who will be touring their second album? Certainly not 89 fucking pounds, that's ridiculous regardless of how massive she is.

Somewhere around the 60 mark would have been more palatable. 

Ticket prices for the huge acts have been getting crazy for ages.

7 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Latitude has had plenty of headliners in the past who wouldn't be able to headline the other though... Solange, Snow Patrol, Haim etc.

This is what I was thinking. There is usually one headliner at Latitude that I'd say isn't the same level as the others. Still Other sub or Pyramid 3rd for me.

1 hour ago, Hugh Jass said:

As I said in the other thread I think that puts their Other headlining credentials beyond doubt. Especially considering they are alongside perennial Other squatters The Chems.

100%. Fully expecting them to be given the Friday opposite Kenny cause, fuck us right?

3 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Ticket prices for the huge acts have been getting crazy for ages.

This is what I was thinking. There is usually one headliner at Latitude that I'd say isn't the same level as the others. Still Other sub or Pyramid 3rd for me.

If Alt-J can headline the Other there is absolutely no reason why Wolf Alice can't.