Acts Touring around Glastonbury 2023

kingcrawler

3 hours ago, zahidf said:

20210208_100336.jpg

I;m taking this as a warm up gigs for Glastonbury 2022 🙂 . I also had tickets for March this year, so thats the first gig in the diary for 2022 - yay 

They were due to play Spring in UK this year and then onwards to forest gigs in June - so I reckon thats close enough to put them on a 'rumour' for Glastonbury 2022 🙂 ... John Peel 

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Celine, mainly because a few years ago she was on a chat show my wife’s family were watching. I expected her to be very dull and po-faced, but was genuinely funny and engaging. She had a water park in her back garden, anyone with that level of commitment to slides is alright in my book.

Admittedly I still wouldn’t want to watch her warble on in a field.

30 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for Celine, mainly because a few years ago she was on a chat show my wife’s family were watching. I expected her to be very dull and po-faced, but was genuinely funny and engaging. She had a water park in her back garden, anyone with that level of commitment to slides is alright in my book.

Admittedly I still wouldn’t want to watch her warble on in a field.

I'm sure she's lovely and all. But no. Just...no.