LAWKS! It’s the Next Announcement Thread 2022!

jparx

19 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Is Billie that much of an open secret? Other than the dates gap, Neil's rumour and Michael asking about her on the farm I dont think there is much else at the moment is there?

Don't get me wrong, I think it's very likely, but nowhere near an open secret on the level of Di Roz or when Macca forced the fest to announce him for 2020....

image.thumb.png.61fa4eadacabb4ed0e0aa5e132760ab2.png

there was this from the other day. I know Emily has interacted with other headliners on Instagram in the past. 

Edited by dotdash79
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

there was this from the other day. I know Emily has interacted with other headliners on Instagram in the past. 

Hook line and sinker. She’s been liking a few Taylor posts too

https://www.instagram.com/p/COwDSl7jjVv/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by Matt42

28 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

Again, not sure if Emily liking posts is watertight enough to claim that Billie being booked is an open secret... Of course she is going to like posts from the people she follows, she has probably liked stuff from Dua Lipa and Coldplay recently too but I doubt that is going to be our combo of 3 headliners.

I know she also liked Jessie Ware's post the other day too, but tbh if thats what it takes to get What Your Pleasure on to the pointy one, I'll take it!

10 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

The guy with the moustache

Paul McCartney

the V for vendetta comic book or possibly the film of the comic

I think the funniest thing would be for Emily to like the most random stuff and everyone take is as gospel. Because she knows people will try to find any shred of evidence they can on which artist is going to be on the line up. She should like a post from the Chili Peppers to send everyone screaming.

Edited by Suprefan
  • Like 1

Given how long we've been waiting, the idea that we'll have a full poster drop within the next five months is really exciting!

And the idea that when we've paid our balances, the actual festival is barely over three months away is madness!

Edited by kalifire

12 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

To be fair Emily "likes" stuff that she just likes quite often.  She's been known to like posts from mid-range acts with touring gaps in June and then nothing in the past.

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

I think the funniest thing would be for Emily to like the most random stuff and everyone take is as gospel. Because she knows people will try to find any shred of evidence they can on which artist is going to be on the line up. She should like a post from the Chili Peppers to send everyone screaming.

I do occasionally "like" stuff such as Led Zeppelin on Twitter as SecretGlasto for lolz.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I do occasionally "like" stuff such as Led Zeppelin on Twitter as SecretGlasto for lolz.

Hate to break it to you, but I don't think people are paying quite as much attention to your likes as they are to Emily's...

I mean, you're a big deal to us obviously.

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

How does the Firefly Festival demographic compare to Glastonbury?

Ah you got me! This festival is taking place on a remote island where all of the Billie fans live! Also, doesn’t look much like a Glasto lineup to me! Not many artists here have turned up at the festival before.

CF547170-749B-4749-A4C9-715AA8503239.png